Packing?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

in_the_blue

Packing?

Post by in_the_blue » Tue May 02, 2006 8:58 pm

What does packing some else's suitcase mean in a dream ? :D

valchenolf

Post by valchenolf » Sun May 07, 2006 8:33 pm

Suitcases and bags both have similar meanings. "something you carry" usually burdens which you carry. They are also a symbol of a much needed break. To pack bags is to add burdens/troubles into your life, taking things on board into your life that do/will make it hard. Much better to unpack bags in dreams... the fact it is someone elses, maybe signifies that you are taking their burdens/problems into your own life. If the someone else in the dream is unknown, then it could be you are just taking other peoples problems into your life in general. Alternativly it can mean that you are putting past issues/relationships to rest, behind you. Packing up the history. packing up the problem.

I hope that this may help you. Take care, peace love and light. Valchenolf.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon May 08, 2006 6:33 am

I must say, that Valchenolf is very good @ interpreting dreams. I knew she is Talented, but she is proving it again & again with these readings here.

i just hope we get more ppl like her on the site here, & one asap to read valchenolf's dreams. As the problem being, pro's find it difficult to read their own fates & dreams & stuff.

& valchenolf, i want to speak to u on smething, can u catch me on msn today??

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Mon May 08, 2006 10:02 pm

I think you are right with the packing issues, I think I've did that. I have made the decision to move on :D

Return to “Dream Interpretation”