Please help me know what this dream means.....

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angeleyes2104

Please help me know what this dream means.....

Post by Angeleyes2104 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:47 pm

On Thursday night I had a dream. I was living in a large city working with my aunt kim in some kind of retail store. We walked from the store to our large home which was on a hill. In the driveway I saw a truck which belonged to an ex of mine. My aunt told me to go inside get  the baby. I walked in side and my ex was sitting on the floor playing with  a baby girl and a little boy was playing to the right of them. My ex looked at me and said. "hello roo, welcome home baby". what does this mean?????

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:20 am

Dear Angeleyes, :smt003

Your dream is I feel one of those where attempting to interpret each of the elements which it contains one at a time (the retail store, your house, the truck in the driveway with your ex and the two children in it etc) is likely only to confuse us further as with regards to working out it's overall meaning.

I have asked my inner guidance on your behalf for some insights into this, and what it comes up with is that the dream is an expression of the fact that even though you might have put your ex behind you in your mind and have moved on with your life since then without him in it, you still wonder what it would have been like to have his children if things had only worked out better between you. You got him out of your mind, but not entirely out of your heart (you still have feelings for him in spite of you having broken up).

Also I sense that you may still carry a certain amount of unnecessary guilt around with you even after all this time apart from one another, in thinking that if only you had personally made a greater effort on your part and had been more patient (which assumes that the problems were all your fault which I am sure they were not) then you could have eventually made him give you the love and respect you deserved.

Don't you believe this for even one moment!  :smt018

He should also have accepted his fair share of the responsibility for your difficulties at the time. IMO

Be kinder to yourself,

eye_of_tiger  Image

CarolynAlt

Post by CarolynAlt » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:10 pm

I feel it relates to some forethought in general.  It all relates to human kindness and possibly some guilt surrounding the split.  You also may have dealt with troubles relating to public kindness.  Some symbolism relates to treachery of some kind, quite possibly relating to the ex/ an inability to relate to others.

Carolyn

Return to “Dream Interpretation”