what is the meaning of seeing your DEAD EX boyfriend

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

code

what is the meaning of seeing your DEAD EX boyfriend

Post by code » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:46 pm

What does it mean to see your ex who has passed away some many years ago?  :smt013

Often coming into your dreams asking you to joing him...where to unknown

The pain the ex had inflicted on you while together still is felt during the dream senses and dream senarios you have him in.

The lows of emotions you experienced, the lose you experienced, all the painful lose & betrayal, sadnees of all emotions are felt during the dream sequence while the ex present, and often those negative feelings some how are projected from him to you....you have no control over the emotions but constantly fight not to get or feel these negative emotions again. Cos the reality was bad enough and can't bare in the dreams too.

What does it all mean, why would a ex who is deceased enter your dream. :smt017  :smt017

seekerofknowlege

Post by seekerofknowlege » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:16 am

In my opinion, it may be the mind not wanting to let go or accept the fact that the person is no longer there with you physically. It may mean that the individuals spirit is still watching over you or is waiting for you and will continue to do so. what do you think it means, your interpretation is the most important.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 am

He enters to make amends, check-in....be sure you are doing all right.  'Ask Forgiveness' in a way that you have learned lessons he's taught you, thank you for teaching him, and giving him the ability to move on.  Allow for that, and move peacefully and joyfully forward.

code

Post by code » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:47 am

Dear both,

Thank you for your replies.

I appreciate your kind words and thoughts around this, but NO WAY is this person is making any amendments to the distractions he had left.

Your interpretations abt his presense is very positive, and I find it hard to believe that such a nasty person is ever capable of making amendmens even though his passed over.

You may have miss understood the contents of my post......in the dreams he is still projecting the gift onto me, I reach out to forgive and move on and let by gones be by gone and start all over again, but it is he who brashes it all off, arogance and ignorance, dejection is what he plays out in the dream.
In no way in the dream have i seen any remote gesture of asking for giveness, or watching over me etc...

But cheers anyways for the your replies

Code

code

Post by code » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:53 am

You may have miss understood the contents of my post......in the dreams he is still projecting the gift onto me, I reach out to forgive and move on and let by gones be by gone and start all over again

Ooooops not "gift" i meant to type Grief..

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 pm

My 'advice' hasn't changed all that much.  There are still lessons he has taught you, that you must learn and thank him for, or the next time a 'teacher' appears in your life with these same lessons, it will be a more difficult learning process.  Here, it appears you are learning thru lessons of dichotomy..or learning thru the opposite.  What is the meaning of betrayal?  To learn to be faithful, etc.  All the answers to the questions of "Why did this happen?  What did he teach me?"  begin with "I... because I need to learn ( fill in the blank here  ). "  No answers about 'him'...or "He being too nasty", etc.  "Because I need to learn.....................".  It would appear you first need to learn how to forgive yourself for something.  

Follow the emotional trail backward to the joy.  As long as there is angst & despire and unhappiness..there is still a buried or hidden lesson.  When you find it, you will release any negativity toward him or yourself, and have an 'ah hah!' moment.  Joy!

The end still applies..give thanks & gratitude for lessons learned and move peacefully and joyously forward.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”