Dont understand

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cyn1984

Dont understand

Post by cyn1984 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Ok I usually can decipher my dreams but they are becoming more and more vivid, and always have been crazy but anyway.  I'm hiding out from my ex boyfriend in an upstairs bedroom that isn't mine, its like an Inn, He drives up and I hoped the people outside wouldn't know who i was, or forgot what i looked like, but he came straight to my room with little help from them. He wanted something from me, food. I hid in there but he found me, i duck and went around him got out the door. I ended up at a fancy building with nice Elevators, and he was there 2, I was about to go in the elevator to get away but i tricked him and he went in, and i ran down the stairs, in which i met up with a white van or jeep. I got inside and there was my cousin, brother, and oldest dog.  There was also another look alike van in front of us, which i saw was heading down to a dirt road down south (bright outside), and I was in the van going to the city (dark outside). We all of a sudden parked and got out the van and i told my brother I am not going to speak to you. Then i was walking my dog with them down the left side of the 2 lane street, with no cars, no people, but building lights were on. The reacher i was walking the dog with kept breaking apart, and kept getting shorter, i kept putting it back together while walking but then it was to much to repair, and all i could do is hold on to her collar, she kept groaning, and whimpering because of this but still walking fast.  

Notes: Brother-i don't talk to him in real life, cousin-dog/always took care of and both are currently Down south. I am back in the city now thinking if i should stay. Ex boyfriend: broke up 2years ago, saw him once last year, no thoughts about him.

Can anyone help me with this dream, its simple, but simple is difficult for me in dreams, anyway thanks, much love.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 pm

This dream is an omen of sorts. Beware of imminent danger. I ‘m not trying to scare you, but there many parts of this dream show an untrue person around you. Your dog crying shows someone is subduing him (you’re dog) to gain access to you. Who is in your immediate life that has access to your dog? Your dog already senses this person for what they are. This person is not true of heart. You’re dream also warns to think hard and long before you act on your angry aggression. This anger will come once you see this person for what they are. And lastly someone very wise in your life will suggest a solution to this situation. Your dream is telling you to listen, for this is the right answer. Don’t let your anger overcloud what they are saying to u. I don’t feel like you know what I’m talking about yet. I feel this situation is just now presenting itself to you. It has started though, because you sub-conscious mind is all ready showing you the problem and solution. So this is really a positive dream. You are very intuitive. I don't know if you are aware of your gift or not. In either case try and develop it more. You have an uncanny ability of knowing future events that haven’t happened yet. I think you know that already, but you pass it off as coincidence and don’t give it much thought when it happens.

Peace,
blackcat

cyn1984

Thanks

Post by cyn1984 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:25 am

Thankyou so much Im sorry I didnt check to see if someone wrote back to my post till now. Wow, you are very good. I know I do have an anger management problem when it comes to my mother wanting me to stay with her forever and trying to use my dogs as a way to hold me back from exploring. I would take them with me but I am in the city right now and will come back for them.

The crazy part is the danger part of the story which relates to my health first I slammed my thumb in the door had to get stitches and my hyper-thyroids was acting up. It might be more because something always happens to me while im here. I think the solution was about my autobiography which I know I need to finish and how to. Yes I do know that I am intuitive and I practice almost everyday with all my skills and try to teach all who will listen, I find it beautiful when they first acknowledge how to see, heal, feel, hear psychically JUST BEAUTIFUL. Its crazy how quick they catch on it inspires me to learn more. THANKYOU for your response it is greatly appreciated, you have helped alot because I have had so many dreams involving my dogs, but please keep in touch.

cyn1984

Thanks

Post by cyn1984 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:31 am

Thankyou so much Im sorry I didnt check to see if someone wrote back to my post till now. Wow, you are very good. I know I do have an anger management problem when it comes to my mother wanting me to stay with her forever and trying to use my dogs as a way to hold me back from exploring. I would take them with me but I am in the city right now and will come back for them.

The crazy part is the danger part of the story which relates to my health first I slammed my thumb in the door had to get stitches and my hyper-thyroids was acting up. It might be more because something always happens to me while im here. I think the solution was about my autobiography which I know I need to finish and how to. Yes I do know that I am intuitive and I practice almost everyday with all my skills and try to teach all who will listen, I find it beautiful when they first acknowledge how to see, heal, feel, hear psychically JUST BEAUTIFUL. Its crazy how quick they catch on it inspires me to learn more. THANKYOU for your response it is greatly appreciated, you have helped alot because I have had so many dreams involving my dogs, but please keep in touch.

cyn1984

thank you

Post by cyn1984 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:32 am

Return to “Dream Interpretation”