Many dreams about someone trying to kill me.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EnergyTamer

Many dreams about someone trying to kill me.

Post by EnergyTamer » Fri May 15, 2009 4:58 pm

I recently made a post in the Psychic section requesting a reading on my struggling career & imbedded anger from the past that I am continuously trying to shake- believing that they are somehow related?

In the past few weeks I have had dream after dream of someONE trying to kill me.  It is always a man, he is always in control- sometimes I run or hide, but ultimately the dream ends where I know he can reach me.  I started to have dreams like this a few months ago and were every few weeks, now it's a couple of times a week.  Please help!

EnergyTamer

Post by EnergyTamer » Fri May 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Oops, I just wanted to add that my posting in psychic is gone so I don't know what happened to it & felt better to post in dreams section!\

Thank you to anyone experienced in dream analysis & energy reading & intuitive work who can see things about me & my experience!

:smt017

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Fri May 15, 2009 5:57 pm

I've never tried to interpret other people's dreams.  With that being said...I feel as if it's a sign that there are changes that need to take place and that they're inevitable.  I also feel as if you're worried about these changes and feel they're out of your control.

I would like to see how someone more experienced with interpreting views this, but I wanted to try my hand at sharing what I got from it.

Rook

Post by Rook » Sat May 16, 2009 12:55 am

Very impressive Songstress!  I concur, I would say the dream does sound like a change.  A change being imminent as you are trying to be killed.  It is something you are running, trying to hide from.  I am having a guess here, but the presence of the 'man who is always in control' could represent your own self-leader sort of person.  Are you one who leads, or are do you feel controlled by those in your life around you?

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 am

Rook wrote:Very impressive Songstress!
Thanks Rook.  I may have to try this more often.

MyLife

Post by MyLife » Sat May 16, 2009 9:46 pm

I am by no means a professional but I sense a feeling of urgency with a thick layer of fear on top. When I think about murder I think about death, when I think about death I think about something in you that is going to change soon. With change comes fear, I would meditate on letting go of all my fears and anger that occupy my energy, life, space, and time. So that there will be room for the new things and changes that are just waiting to come into your life. Please don't fear change, accept it. I would also suggest opening your chakras and cleaning them. I am a Reiki master but I must admit that I have not been practicing in a very long time but If you would like me to clean your chakras I will do my best.

Bless.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Affirm your own good:

Flow spirit flow, and all my fears release
I am a channel for love and peace

Heal spirit heal, and all myself renew
I am expressing my perfection true

Begin each day with an affirmation that puts the mind to positive thought.  Then repeat during the stresses of the day.  In this way all the dreams can become positive.

EnergyTamer

Post by EnergyTamer » Sun May 31, 2009 3:22 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone SO MUCH for your interpretations and suggestions.  I started crying everytime I read the posts & have been practicing the + affirmations & meditations.

I do believe it's something inside of me that needed to change and is still undergoing the process...  Being consistent on meditation is hard, but I have saged the house & am welcome to any cleansing of my chakras!  I am very determined to change/release whatever this is...

Much appreciation & thanks to all of you...  FYI the dreams have stopped.

Love hugs! :smt003

Return to “Dream Interpretation”