Two Dreams in succesion

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amriteshmadhur

Two Dreams in succesion

Post by amriteshmadhur » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:46 pm

First dream I dont remember exactly, what I remember is that me and my mom preparing puja items in temple specially deepak .My brother was also there we were talking to each other and was happy. Ifter then I saw I was in temple and was some sort of tensed. That temple was nearby railway station I guess.This was the first dream I saw .

Second Dream
A simple good lookig girl comes to me, we were sitting and having conversatation after that she got up and went away, while going she looked sort of unhappy(I guessed that, I didnt told her what she wanted to hear), while she was disappearing my friends tried to convince me that she likes me that's why she sat for that long, and had came here to meet you from another town, and they also wanted me tell her that "I like her".
I also felt strongly for her and I rushed towards her but till then she went. I also took train (I knew that she live just next station) with the determination I will get her back. when I got down to the station I asked a old lady which town is it? the old lady(calm and nice face ) replied warmly the name of town.  It was the very beautifull looking town.
Then I started messaging her through mobile and I woke up.

In fact I had also the third dream about my Grand Father he was in some sort of trouble but I had sorted out that dream and also discussed about it with my mother and it turns out to be a correct one. Infact, I particularly named the person who is troubling him.
I can discuss this third dream too if anyone would like to know.

But I haven't sorted my these two dream  yet.
But I know it has message in it.
Please anyone help me out
Thanks and Regards
Amrtitesh

sweetsunray

Re: Two Dreams in succesion

Post by sweetsunray » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:09 pm

amriteshmadhur wrote:First dream I dont remember exactly, what I remember is that me and my mom preparing puja items in temple specially deepak .My brother was also there we were talking to each other and was happy. Ifter then I saw I was in temple and was some sort of tensed. That temple was nearby railway station I guess.This was the first dream I saw .
I'm not familiar with the specific rituals but I looked up their general purpose.

I found out that the Puja ritual is a chain of handlings done to honour God in order to restore the broken or blocked consciousness' connection to God.

I also searched for the meaning of "deepak" which I gather to be some type of lamp. Is that correct?

A mother figure often represents the caring part inside of you. And it seems that under the guidance of that self-aspect you both are trying to restore your connection to the spiritual. The lamps would stress again on your effort to turn to the "light of life" or "see the [spiritual] light".

And of course this occurs in a place solely reserved for spiritual connections where the outside world is shut out. The temple is another symbol to stress "spiritual work/growth".

I seem to get from the conversation with your brother that it's a peaceful, sheltering and comforting scene... family are our first ties with other human beings, that make us consider more people than just ourselves. From this I would conclude that the spiritual work is bringing you a sense of peace and comfort and making you want to share with loved ones.

However, once your attention seems to be focused on the fact that you are doing spiritual work (becoming aware you're in the temple) you get tense. Is a part of you nervous about spirituality or spiritual development?

You mention a railroad being nearby. Roads in dreams often tend to mean the dreamer's road in life. A railway is like a road, but special because the tracks are fixed. They don't allow for much room or freedom. Is it possible that you have laid out a set track for yourself in life that does not allow you to freewheel, does not allow you to go a bit more to the left, or the right, does not allow you to make a detour just for sightseeing? And is it that rigidity and linear thinking that makes you uncomfortable about spiritual growth?
amriteshmadhur wrote: Second Dream
A simple good lookig girl comes to me, we were sitting and having conversatation after that she got up and went away, while going she looked sort of unhappy(I guessed that, I didnt told her what she wanted to hear), while she was disappearing my friends tried to convince me that she likes me that's why she sat for that long, and had came here to meet you from another town, and they also wanted me tell her that "I like her".
I also felt strongly for her and I rushed towards her but till then she went. I also took train (I knew that she live just next station) with the determination I will get her back. when I got down to the station I asked a old lady which town is it? the old lady(calm and nice face ) replied warmly the name of town.  It was the very beautifull looking town.
Then I started messaging her through mobile and I woke up.
Independent whether you know the girl in waking life or not, she clearly symbolizes what you want out of life (out of that laid out fixed track), but it seems to take you a while before you figure that out. Only when other people seem to like the idea of you and her getting together, do you recognize your own feelings and act. You even need them to convince you before you act.

The train and railroad figures in this dream once more. Because a railroad is a fixed track, one could say that a train is a "conventional" mode of transportation through life. It fits perfectly with your conformity actions after your friends tell you that's the girl you want.

You mention it's but a short ride... so if he railroad stands for the plans you set up for yourself in life, then this suggests that for you having a girlfriend and a relationship with a girl is your next (station) step in life that you plan for yourself.

You at least recognize that you hurt her and may have lost her, but in the dream you seem to think that as long as you will it and it's according to your plan in life, you will succeed.

There's a nice surprise though... the old woman is welcoming and you truly seem to appreciate the place in life (the beautiful town) where you end up. For the first time in this dream do I get a picture of a man getting out of his jacket and throwing it across his shoulder at leisure to stroll through the town and do some sightseeing. Once you're in this mood you start to actively message her with your interest.

I think both dreams are trying to make you see that your lifeplan sometimes make you forget it involves real people with feelings (who have their own plans too) as well as makes you forget to enjoy life around you. It's not that a lifeplan is a bad thing, not at all, but stay in touch with your surroundings and enjoy the little moments in life which you may not encounter on your railroad itself, but only when you get off track.

Both dreams also seem to tell you that you are learning to appreciate this surprise/spiritual aspect of life more, are connecting more with this open mindedness... it's just still very new to you. And the dream also seems to say that your ablity to appreciate the beauty of life and people is but one station away.

Best wishes   :)

amriteshmadhur

Post by amriteshmadhur » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Dear Sunray,
1)I found out that the Puja ritual is a chain of handlings done to honour God in order to restore the broken or blocked consciousness' connection to God.

I also searched for the meaning of "deepak" which I gather to be some type of lamp. Is that correct?

Yes you are right , deepak is a kind of lamp .its very kind of you, to search it and explain ton of thanks for that.

2)I seem to get from the conversation with your brother that it's a peaceful, sheltering and comforting scene... family are our first ties with other human beings, that make us consider more people than just ourselves. From this I would conclude that the spiritual work is bringing you a sense of peace and comfort and making you want to share with loved ones.

Yes again you are right its bringing peace and I am more connected to my loved ones now.

3)However, once your attention seems to be focused on the fact that you are doing spiritual work (becoming aware you're in the temple) you get tense. Is a part of you nervous about spirituality or spiritual development?

No I am not nervous about my spiritual growth now, initially I was, but I am devoting much time on it thus I am not able to  study with my full potential.
and I do get tensed sometime thus .But Now I have sorted out this.
Very good observation I must say.

4) Independent whether you know the girl in waking life or not, she clearly symbolizes what you want out of life (out of that laid out fixed track), but it seems to take you a while before you figure that out. Only when other people seem to like the idea of you and her getting together, do you recognize your own feelings and act. You even need them to convince you before you act.

For my career I have set some goals I know how to met it one by one.

5)The train and railroad figures in this dream once more. Because a railroad is a fixed track, one could say that a train is a "conventional" mode of transportation through life. It fits perfectly with your conformity actions after your friends tell you that's the girl you want.
You mention it's but a short ride... so if he railroad stands for the plans you set up for yourself in life, then this suggests that for you having a girlfriend and a relationship with a girl is your next (station) step in life that you plan for yourself.

Yes I just wanted to achieve this goals in3-4 months time and I will work hard for that.Again Good Work :-).

6)Both dreams also seem to tell you that you are learning to appreciate this surprise/spiritual aspect of life more, are connecting more with this open mindedness... it's just still very new to you. And the dream also seems to say that your ablity to appreciate the beauty of life and people is but one station away.
Yes I am loving it. :-).

Now What I can interpret that a beautifull town and old lady who warmly welcomed me  symbolizes, that a new and beautifull life is about to welcome me.

As  I am searching job and I have set some goals for that and I am determined to get it as I was determined to get that girl in dream, though at present its going get tough for me. :-).

amriteshmadhur

Post by amriteshmadhur » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Now today morning I saw that Two dog one was small  and other was a big dog. I was familiar with the small dogs and was not afraid of it, the small dog was roaming here and there. i didn't bothered about it
But the big dog , I was not acquainted with him and was afraid of him.

Initially with hesitation I started caressing it, once I started caressing it , dog becomes slave of me it laid down around my feet, and refused to go out.

Now My interpretion of dream.
I have planned to take one exam, I know that subject fairly. I am determined to clear it next month.
After clearing it I have planned to master the Advance version of that paper.But I do know that paper well and little hesitant of it. But still I am determined to master it.

So Now , the interpretation could be that the  small dog(who I knew i) is the first paper and advance paper is the big dog(I am afraid of it).
Now, does it mean that once I will start leaning that paper I can master the advance paper also??
is my interpretaion correct?

And to be precise these are my two goals in near future.

Many thanks to Sunray.You really are very good in  interpreting

Kind regards
Amritesh

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Dogs can be seen as representation of skills of yours... Dogs can be "trained" (oh we have a word pun for the "train" in your previous dreams ;-) ) to learn a skill. So, yeah, your own explanation is totally reasonable.
I can master the advance paper also??
If you're the "master"  of yoru scary big unfamiliar dreamdog (paper) then the dog is your "slave" ;-)

amriteshmadhur

Post by amriteshmadhur » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 pm

I didn't get the line
(oh we have a word pun for the "train" in your previous dreams  ) .

Actually I am that good in English
:-)

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:40 pm

Remeber the train you took in your other dream? A "train" may be a word pun in your dream that says you are "training" for something :)

amriteshmadhur

Post by amriteshmadhur » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:45 am

oh. ok thanks

Return to “Dream Interpretation”