What do you usually dream of??

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

What do you usually dream of??

Post by swetha » Thu May 25, 2006 3:30 pm

i feel sometimes, u dream of the same thing or similar stuff... so what ahs been on ur dreams lately??
i dont seem to b dreaming at all! or may be i dont remember. till a few days ago it used to travelling to an unknown place.

Myst

Post by Myst » Thu May 25, 2006 5:14 pm

I dream of a variety of things.

First, its either of stuff thats going to happen the next day...whcih is crazy at times but quite helpful and nice....
Second, of stuff that ive been thinking about or want asnwers to like, having dreams of exam results or something, my parents, relatives and all
Third, other dreams that mean something to me when I interpret them
Then, about moving....I have been seeing this so much lately cuz we're planning to move LOL and then dreams of working out cuz I so need to work out, dreams related to my body if im sick or any is in pain or being neglected.
Then, there are other dreams which just are quite funny and make you smile.....

Like,, last night I had a dream about hockey...well, my favorite team lost and is not in the playoffs anymore, but anyhow I dreamt hockey and I was playing for my team (its a Mens team and i cant imagine myself there, it'll be my worst nioghtmare and i'd probably lose all my limbs if I were to even step on ice once...)..And then we won LOL......

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu May 25, 2006 5:39 pm

me usually dreams of work  :smt011  :smt013  :smt009

but i love my work and i love working ... the more the better.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri May 26, 2006 11:26 am

I dream of meeting ppl, reading, fighting, spending my time with my family, & many (don't know who) kids, travelling, seeing a lot of relatives & friends in faraway places, working.

But of late I have been having a lot of dreams about violence, killing, adventure & repression, & even reading & talking a lot of bullshit, which I don't think I know in my real life. & yes many dreams of ruling the world, thatr sounds crazy, but yes I have dreamt that from many years.

valchenolf

Post by valchenolf » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:10 pm

i normally dream of escaping from huge churches... or from a particular person in the churches where i'm trapped. An aweful lot of running in my dreams; shame i'm not that fit IRL

Return to “Dream Interpretation”