My grandma and I taking a walk in our garden

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happyme

My grandma and I taking a walk in our garden

Post by happyme » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Thursday, December 10, 2009
I was taking a walk on a bright sunny afternoon in my front garden with my grandmother and as we walk towards the entrance gate of our fence heading over to her own home, she points to two starapples on the way while she continued on. I on the other hand stop to squeeze them and ask if they are ripe yet.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:52 am

A good positive dream.  Very positive.

Your grandmother could be something related to her, or in my opinion the personification of your own Wisdom.  Something is coming to 'fruition'.  Something you are waiting for, waiting for it to be ready.

Two starapples.

Star: Seeing stars in your dream, symbolize high ideals, spirit, fate and luck.

Apple: Apples are symbol of fertility, growth, love and prosperity. Eating an apple means you are enjoying life and will be tasting the fruit of success, in your love life or even at your workplace. There is also the biblical reference, Adam eating the apple, which deals with the sexual dimension: forbidden love, repressed desires, sweet temptations.

Both of these are also strong Christian symbols, in the theme of the previous biblical dream associations.  The star is the symbol that guided the three wise men to the Christ.  It is also a symbol from the old testament and Jewish tradition, the Star of David.  The apple, can't oversee the fruit of Eden, the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.  I think I will let you tie up the associations.

Good luck and good fortune,
Rook

happyme

Post by happyme » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Thanks Rook - you are very insightful and helpful as usual. May lots of blessings follow you for the weekened. :)

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:32 pm

the stand-out in this dream, to me, is the fact that your grandmother kept walking.  you alone stop to consider the fruit and, alone, you ask the question, "are they ripe yet?"
perhaps your grandmother or just your own subconscious is giving a subtle push toward trust in your own ability to know when to question and confidence that you will know the answers when the time is right.  or perhaps, more simply, to trust your capacity to answer.
the symbology of the fruit is quite beautiful here, don't you think?

love to you, happyme
<3
sabbath

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 pm

starapples are such a deep, rich color.

happyme

Post by happyme » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:02 am

Thanks a lot Sabbath Siren yes I see what you are saying. Yes it is I often see it as a blessing when fruit shows up in my dreams. X :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”