sweets

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shtl

sweets

Post by shtl » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:53 am

hi

from past two nights i am getting a dream that i open a box full of sweet. i taste two different type of sweets which are very nice....

first dream i tasted the two sweets in which first sweet was nice and other one was just ok. i was purchasing that sweet for my friend who is getting married....

in the second dream i am having a box full of sweets in a bag. i tasted the two different type of sweets which is really nice. but then i thought i shouldnt have tasted the sweet since  i was fasting that day. but then later on i say no this sweet i can taste cause it is allowed to eat these sweet at the time of fasting.

y is it from last 2 nights i am getting the dream of tasting two different type of sweets which tastes good...

happyme

Post by happyme » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:14 am

You feel you are overindulging yourself in the pleasures of life. Either that or you feel the pleasures you are indulging are forbidden this is refered to when you talk about eating them when you should be fasting. The guilt of this comes out in your dreams when you speak about regreting tasting these sweets during fasting. Your buying of the sweets as a gift for your friend who is getting married speaks to your acceptance and blessing of the notion of the person getting married. The fact that you bought the 'just ok' sweet for the friend translates to you being just ok with the marriage. You are not necessarily thrilled with it, but you have accepted it perhaps. Your buying of the sweets for your friend also speaks to your generosity towards others and your inability or difficulty to express the same generosity to yourself. Do you feel you are unworthy of sampling the pleasures of life? Remember you have to love and take care of yourself first before you can do the same for others. It is ok to pamper yourself sometimes. Pat yourself on the back, and tell yourself that you deserve it. Loosen up and take risks and allow others to do the same for themselves too. God's richest blessings to you. :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”