henna dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shtl

henna dream

Post by shtl » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:21 am

hi all

i had a dream in which all my relatives had applied henna on their hands. but in the dream i am telling them how come u all put henna when it is my marriage tomorrow. now who will apply henna on my hands.....since nobody can put henna in my hands as their hands are not free...

what does this dream interpret... ??

of course i am not married till now nor i have found any groom till now....

happyme

Post by happyme » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:03 am

I believe the dream speaks to your need for more support from your family. Especially at a critical transitional stage in your life. Their neglect and lack of support affects the unity of opposing aspects within yourself. It makes you feel unstable, unbalanced and insecure in yourself and your capabilities. This threatens your potential to succeed in life. What is the relationship with your family like? Maybe you need to reach out to them more make them know that you need them. Or maybe the lesson is to learn how to overcome your obstacles without them.

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:36 pm

I would like to add something to it... I know the henna ritual, where a bride's hands are to be painted with henna and it's done by the sister or mother who also get their hands painted, but just one for the ceremony. I've also had my hands painted with henna in Morocco and so know how long it takes to dry and your incapability to do anything for at least an hour (not to mention just how cold your hands get).

A marriage is a symbol of becoming a whole person, a personality that is in harmony, committed. In a way you wish to celebrate this, share it, and like happyme relates feel supported in this transitional change of your life and personna. Hands refer to the pun "helping hands" as happyme picked up. With the henna connotation it's not just helping out, but also showing it off to the outside world. Is your family by any chance speaking highly of you out of turn? Are they praising you on something you still feel you need to declare yourself first? And as happyme suggested: maybe you don't need to have your hands painted in henna to find the harmony, as it comes from within, and not from your sisters or mother.

shtl

thank u

Post by shtl » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:47 am

hi happyme and sweetsunray

Thank u very much for the reply....

regards
sheetal

happyme

Post by happyme » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:46 am

Glad to be of help where I can.  I hope our take pointed you in the right direction. :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”