1940s japan navy base, woman killed

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

starringbecca

1940s japan navy base, woman killed

Post by starringbecca » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:03 pm

I had an odd dream that it was the 1940s or 1950s and I was at a American naval base in Japan. There was this man who locked his wife in the car and drove it off of a bridge to kill her, I saw her escape but she did die it was like her soul or ghost escaping. In the dream I was ghostlike as well. The husband that killed his wife was at a sushi returant asking me to forgive him for his wife's murder. I remember his sushi was unprepared except for a couple pieces and that struck me as odd.

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:19 am

Becca

This is a tough dream for me personally to interpret.  I think it may revolve around conflict, or a situation slightly after some conflict (WWII America v Japan era, but slightly after the US won - America is in Japan).  The violence between husband and wife speaks to me of a possible internal struggle involving something of a dual nature.  It would have been some aspect of yourself that was disregarded / repressed / put out of your mind to achieve something perhaps.  It may have been something like intellect / rationality (masculine) over coming feelings / emotion (feminine).

Perhaps something like the death of a relationship (husband & wife) for intellectual reasons despite strong emotional attachment or something.

The sushi may be another clue.  Perhaps it was something you were unprepared for, but something you have not forgiven yourself for?

Does that make any sense?

Cheers,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”