Really bizarre dream - does it mean anything?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Chuzzle

Really bizarre dream - does it mean anything?

Post by Chuzzle » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:25 am

I have had a recurring dream for the past few nights.  Its only a brief view that I get until last night when I got a whole lot more and it wasn’t until this morning that I realised I had been having a recurring dream.

The dream is I’m asleep in bed with hubby next to me and I wake up (in the dream) to see water dripping from our overbed cupboards.  It’s not much water and it only seems to affect hubby’s side of the bed.

That’s as far as it has been going until last night when it went like this…

The water is still on dripping but hubby’s side of the bed is soaked, we both get up and pull the duvet and pillows back, we then start to move the overbed cupboards.  Now at this point I am getting a view of the top of the cupboards and there seems to be another row of cupboards behind that don’t have a top to them.  As we move the cupboards I am worried that they will fall or collapse on me but as it happens they collapse onto the bed.  Then I pull a quilted bedspread type thing from the second lot of cupboards and start to unfold it.  As I unfold it I see a hole in the stitching and some tissue sticking out.  I pull the tissue out and what is contained in the tissue is really gross (fresh faeces) and all I can think is what has my husband done.

It is really bizarre and I’d like to know if it means anything or is it just my mad imagination going into over time? BTW we don’t have a second set of cupboards behind the first set.

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Chuzzle

I would say there is some emotional content you have sensed regarding your husbands 'side of the bed'.  I would take the bed either in respect to R&R, as a symbol of sexual activity, or else the unconscious (place of dreaming).

The fact that it is coming from the cupboard, a cupboard is where we store things up or hide things.  In regards to the way men deal with things, we quite often shut things away, but the dripping says to me whatever this content is, it is leaking out.  Also, when we store things up it can 'blow up' or in this case as I see it, collapse.  You might be worried it might collapse on you, perhaps he will release this on you / take it out on you.  But what has happened is it has collapsed on the bed.  This would be metaphoric, perhaps related to that sexual activity metaphor?

Again the dream shows your husband hiding something.  Something festy in the blankets.  Fresh faeces... I think you suspect some dirty secret your husband is hiding from you, and you are wondering what it is.

That is just my reading, I could be way off.

Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”