disabled people and Steven Hawkins

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

applebee

disabled people and Steven Hawkins

Post by applebee » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 am

Hia Guys maybe you can help me with the dreams I had lately.

Or more 1 dream and a recurring symbol.

The symbol is disabled people I had two or three dreams where they occurred. They did not do anything just have been there and they had down syndrome.

the dream was like that. I was in a room with my fiance. It looked like we were on holiday. He left the room because a boy with down syndrome was outside and other people. But i didn't want him to go. While he was outside I tried to make coffee with a coffee machine but it leaked and spilled all over the room. I was upset about it. He came back and said something like "The machine is leaking" I got angry and said something sarcastic but showed him the bit that was leaking which looked like a long glastube. And then he said "You really have something of Steven Hawkins"

very odd

thanks for any help

yours bee

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:05 am

Hmmm,

This seems to be a dream where you either think people around you, but most likely yourself are not using their full potential. Because the handicap is down syndrome this would suggest that this lack of use of all talents is about mental talents. I think it's most likely that you feel inadequate or unable to do or express your mental talents, especially because the dream ends with your boyfriend referring to you. However, you don't have down syndrome, but feel like you're very smart (Stephen Hawkings) but limited by circumstances beyond your control (like Stephen Hawkings).

The coffee and the broken coffee machine that's leaking hint these feelings of inadequacy have to do with some work project in your life. Caffeine is an aid to be active and alert, especially in the work environment, but you're unable to drink it, since the machine's leaking.

applebee

thank you

Post by applebee » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:40 pm

HI sweestsunray,

thank you for your thoughts on my dream which make a lot of sense. I am a manageress of a fish bar right now but have a feeling that my life is meant to go towards being a healer.
I also read up on Stephen Hawkins who was in a abusive relationship and seemed to have said about it: rather a bad relationship than none. Something tells me that that kind of thinking stops me from fulfilling my potentials. I am just fascinated how complex but also very true dream messages can be :-)

be blessed

Return to “Dream Interpretation”