I need help trying to figure out what this dream meens pleaaaase !!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

crystalstars

I need help trying to figure out what this dream meens pleaaaase !!

Post by crystalstars » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:18 pm

i had a dream that i felt like i was being watched at one point in the dream i told my fiance i thought the house was haunted . i only remember some parts .. first of i was going to bed and i felt like i was being watched again and i turned around and there was a man there he told me he was an angel . then his phone rang and to who ever he was speaking to he said " the babies are alright " and i started freaking out and asking him " what babies !! what are you talking about " and he said i was pregnant and i told him no no im not i just finished my period a few days ago its impossible ! ( which is pretty weird cause i actually did ) so he took his cell phone and placed it on my stomac and the lil screen turned into this type of ultrasound and i could see these two lil spots . and i yelled at him telling him how it couldent be and he kept telling me i had to belive it god sent him to check up on me cause it was time . and i dont remember much more all i know is that he left and i hugged him and he gave me a card with his number on it .

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:52 am

sometimes, for me, the meaning of a dream is a question of how much to take literally.  so, a dream about being told you are pregnant may have nothing to do with actual pregnancy.  ask yourself what that situation represents...  i get the feeling, in this case, that it could represent something dramatic and unforeseen.  something life-changing that you thought you had taken good care to guard against.    but don't panic!  the fact that your subconscious sent an angel to give you the news, could be interpreted as a very comforting and positive sign.  with his mobile phone and people contacting him to find out what's going on, he seems a very reassuring symbol.  he represents a strong authority of goodness, someone you can trust implicitly.  a messenger sent by a higher power.  he is telling you that, even though you thought you knew better, you are in fact headed down a particular path, like it or not.  and you say to him, "no, it can't be true.  i know i covered that base, i can prove it".  still he tells you, believe it - it's going to happen BUT it will all be ok, and he shows you with an instant ultrasound twins are indeed there and that their vital signs are ok.  
and so this significant (to you) event/path you are headed toward, though unplanned or even guarded against, may well come as a shock but it will be alright.  be comforted...
how does that sound, to you?  does it ring any bells (or ringtones haha)?
love to you, crystalstars x

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 am

I agree with what Sabbs has said.  Since it is still in pregnancy it is quite possibly a new development in your internal life that you may not even be aware of yet, quite possibly related to your own spirituality due to the presence of the angel.  It is something that has twins, thus a duality, or possibly associated with Gemini in some way.

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:27 am

I agree with the previous comments, but wanted to add another possible meanig of the babies being "twins". In some cultures, twins is seen as a sign of luck, of a blessing. Pregnancy itself as a symbol already implies being blessed with something good coming. But twins is like an ultra-blessing.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”