dreams i need some in sight

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

enumero123

dreams i need some in sight

Post by enumero123 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:06 pm

my son came to me with the following scene  we told me he was floating down a river and a alligator had a hold   of his arm guiding him .he than  told me that he was going to move a little to the right /or left he doesnt remember but the alligator growled at him and pulled him his way  .

same day my girl friend told me the following her and a group of people where in a concentration camp trying to escape .she got on a train and drove it in circles everyone got on .after escaping they were in different places hiding in alleys ect trying to get on trains .they all ended up in hawaii  

need third party in put  thanks for your help

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 am

For your son: A river can be seen as the "flow of life". LIke a road it tends to show how the dreamer deals with their lives, in particular their emotional life. Meanwhile crocodiles tend to stand for "instinct". So, if the crocodile is guiding your son along the river that would mean he's following his instincts to go through life, especially regarding the emotional side of life. However, at some point he tries to take conscious control and choose his direction on purpose, regardless of his instincts. Apparently he tries to choose somethign that goes against his instincts because the crocodile protests against this.

For your gf: the concentration camp and train are mutually reinforcing symbols regarding not being able to think outside the box. THe concentration camp might indicate she has issues regarding diversity and people being different from one another as individuals. Meanwhile a train suggest she's fixed to one track, and in this case a circular track. It suggests she does not want to allow her life to be sidetracked. However, the track goes in circles, and so for a while she goes nowhere in particular. The escape is an attempt to break free and become accepting and open minded of differences and a one-track circular life, but apparently she feels it must be done by hiding, instead of out in the open, and it still goes along fixed tracks (however this time many different fixed tracks all at once). She seems to reach her goal though: a tropical island where life is more relaxed, a symbol for fun, relaxation, doing something non-conventional in life, and 'exotic' equals different. Your gf seems to have broken free.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:54 pm

thank you !!!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”