My dream about life

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marinewildlife

My dream about life

Post by Marinewildlife » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:54 am

I have a dream today before I wake up. It is about family, friendship, neighbourhood and country. The last part of the dream is about religion.

I watched the movie "fourth element" last night before sleep. And I had this dream today.

I am on two storey building roof top jumping with my mother, brothers and sisters and high school classmates taking a photo of my childhood memories. I felt a total sense of safety in family, friendship, neighbourhood and country. I feel like snipers of USA military in the movies. I feel I am in a portugese country on the rooftop.

The last part of my dream is a tribal leader drawing a perfect picture of a galaxy or planetary constellation. He refers it as himself. I forgot the name for the planetary constellation. After telling me it represents him in his religion, he said to me: "here is you if you are lucky." while pointing a quarter of the planetary orbit.

The thing I realise when I wake up is that I did not envied his tribal totem as the planetary constellation. He is appointed as a divine being in his religion because planetary orbits represent eternal youth and calmness. I had my life as a Marine in my Portugese Country. Life itself is the practise of my beliefs. God is in my judgement and Religion is only a beginning of my  real life.

Marinewildlife

Post by Marinewildlife » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 am

Right now, I am looking for Church teachings to learn about Religion. I have seen youtube video clips about the felony and solicit case in America and learned the part Law plays in my life. I find it essentially important for my well being. How the government of China or America is juggling entertainment with Law at different interconnecting paradigms fascinates my mind. Without this Matrix of christian faith, I doubt I can achieve far on my own.

I love reading and watching international movies especially Law movies because there is something solid and powerful for me to learn. As I am a University fall out student, my dreams has been stagnent since 21 year old when I quit school.

My first dream is flying above sea surface where giant marine wild lives were hovering on the surface of it. I read the book Zhuang Zi ( a China educationist such as Confucious ) and saw that same dream in words recorded back in time. I realised it is a dream having to do with education.

The later part of this dream became school uniforms and high storey buildings that looked like both my primary school as well as high school. I even had dreams about preparing examinations and notes.

Flora

Post by Flora » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Very cool your dam. I am hace been many dreans lately. Bur mines are really strange.

But I noteci I drans has something to do whith my feelings. So I am knowning myself better thourght mmy dreams

Return to “Dream Interpretation”