meaning?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mifan2013

meaning?

Post by mifan2013 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Last night I dreamed that my wife was cooking a pot of rice and another pot of rice+mung bean soup. I saw that the soup didn't have much rice or beans in it, but the other pot was full of rice, so I decided to help by mixing the two pots. but when I mixed it, I remembered that she wanted to make one soup watery because it was good for health and for our visitors. however the two soups already mixed. then strangely, the water stopped boiling although the fire was still on, then the rice mostly disappeared. only a few grains left and only a few beans left. the rice and beans were still uncooked but clumped together.

later the dream changed settings and i dreamed that i was in NYC and that there were suspicions of ghosts in the subway, i met a soccer team and one of my former classmates was on the team. we all went into the subway, holding onto a rope that tied us together so we wouldn't be lost. however he and i think some others disappeared, felt like the ghost got them.

my wife thinks it means that there will be famine soon, but not sure. hope someone can interpret this. thanks.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”