Several strange dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jenira

Several strange dreams

Post by jenira » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:46 pm

heya!! i wanted to get some views on my dreams (they're kinda old) that I've had and stayed on my mind since.

Other than my tsunami/flood dream there are others that are I think more personal that intrigue me.

Ok first off is the Space ships/stars/planets in abundance hehe

I dreamt that I walked out of my childhood home at night and looked up to the sky and saw a gazillions stars/planets and tons of spaceships some stationary some zooming by going somewhere I don't know? they all glowed in different color shape, but it was like the universe was here on planet earths atomosphere. It was very amazing to witness something like that in my dream.

My next dream is about myself dressed in some kind of robe thing playing with sand?! and people watching and commenting "yes she moves the sands well" I was apparently doing something to help those people in my dream I don't know what.

My other dream is the pizza dream, I had a spicey pizza once when I was young that I think was the precursor to a very vivid dream of my flying off into the night sky watching my childhood neighborhood from above in its wintery state. there was a glow of light surrounding me as I was lifting off into who knows where?, then I suddenly dropped back down to earth next to my bedroom window outside,,,,having a very gnawing, anxious feeling that I wanted to go back to some particular glow (that looked like a star)  in the sky.

I thought It would be interesting to read any of your views on these  :smt028  :smt112

Mikyo

Post by Mikyo » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 am

I always heard ppl says dreams are something that reflects on your daily life.. =X sometime it also brings out the subconscious mind thinking too.. =) I know that tarot reading can do interpretion on dreams..

Return to “Dream Interpretation”