Creatures, Imaginary Thresholds, A Message, Symbols...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

QuellyBelly

Creatures, Imaginary Thresholds, A Message, Symbols...

Post by QuellyBelly » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:07 pm

This is the complete dream; sorry if it's long.  It was truly amazing.

I was going to take a shower and decided to take it in the gymnasium area, because the dorm room area where I was staying at was very busy.  I entered the gymnasium area through a classroom.  I ran through that classroom.  Then I went to another classroom, where they tried to chase me; I out ran them because, at the last second, a classmate, who died years ago, grabbed the person and they fell to the floor, and they couldn’t reach me.

I asked for help at the gymnasium desk in showing me where the showers were.  One of my high school classmates, told me they were straight down the walkway.  I headed that way and was transported (vision only) to a snowy mountain top where flying rainbow horses were bathing in the snow.  They were trying to cover the rainbows up.  They saw from a distance, the giant walking creature (at this point it looked like a lion).  It was heading towards them.  One of them said “run,” and they did so.  

All of a sudden I was back in the gymnasium, the walking creature was in the massive walkway.  I ran behind the wall and made my way down stairs and walked past the "threshold."  I turned around and watched the walking creature.  I told him, “You cannot walk past this line.”  I pointed to it and backed away; there was nothing special or noticeable about that spot.  It ran full speed towards me and then abruptly stopped at the line.  It was furious and surprised that it had been stopped.  It said that it had never been stopped before.  I asked it if it had ever gone this direction before?  It said no.  I said “You can be stopped.”

I was then in a large assembly room taking a quiz.  I was filling out a sheet of paper and looking at the large screen on the upper part of the wall.  There were two oriental men and they were showing symbols.  

At this point, I was talking to the girl who was sitting away from me.  I got her attention and she came over.  I felt that I knew her.  I told her that I had met the giant snake serpent at UND [It had tried to catch me the same way, but it had been stopped by a line/threshold also], and that this walking creature was somehow connected to the one I saw when I was there.  It was a snake/serpent at UND and a walking creature at this new college campus in my dream.  

“What even you seek, he shall take from you.  You will never get it back.”- this is what one of the oriental men said directly to me during the exam.

Back to the quiz: The oriental men said that the first symbol was the easiest and that everyone should get that one.  I worked backwards, and the only symbol I couldn’t figure out was the first symbol.  It was on a thimble; a chinese or japanese symbol.  

I woke up.

Additional info: I am 26 and have been out of college for years.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”