Need help!!! is dream telling me something I should know?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jenira

Need help!!! is dream telling me something I should know?

Post by jenira » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Ok well I have a very jealous cousin, not her fault, her parents actually for her turning out that way, theres no reason for her to be but , we almost grew up the same way, with almost the same obstacles up to a certain point in our lives. Shes a very street woman now, like easily provoked and doesn't easily reason with peopole.

my aunt and cousin, and they have a very comfortable relationship with each other, well one day  ( 6 yrs ago) I opened my mouth too much possibly, which provoked my cousin to threaten my aunt to tell us ( me and my sis) something ..... like it was a life or death matter, because my aunt was about to reveal something regarding her daughter, which she didn't want us to know...this happned a while I ago like 6 or 7 yrs ago, which bothered me at the time but then i forgot about.  My mind has every now and then , thought about what information she could be threatening my aunt with?

ok well heres where the dream comes in, last year I dreamt of walking into my bedroom to find  something that look like tree roots and hair intertwined growing moving into the form a letter,
floating above my bed,  the letter was basically my cousin admitting to using witchcraft, a spell.            
I told my mom and sister, but my mom a believe of spell/brujeria , doesn't believe it could have anyting to do with my cousin, my sister on the other hand doesn't believe in that period, she very anti superstition which I respect and I aslo want to look at life tha way as well, I d rather believe in God than in some human's attempt at power.

Again I'd appreciate some help, maybe quell my suspicions I hope or tell me something I should know that I have been blind to, or it was just a dream  :smt002  thank you!

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Fri May 14, 2010 6:49 pm

dreaming of a spell by your cousin may be simply the symbolical representation of your cousin's envious nature. To envy someone is to "wish" something for yourself. So, whether or not that person actively creates a magical spell following certain rituals and using material, just the wishing of having somethign what somebody else has, is "wish" enough. One doesn't need to follow rituals, pray or make a voodoo doll to create a wish and even manfiest results from the wish. Someone strongly willed enough can have an effect without the hocus pocus, though the result may not always be what they desired.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”