Another dream... first one abt my animal guide Lynx!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PetraVanilla

Another dream... first one abt my animal guide Lynx!

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue May 18, 2010 8:53 pm

The night from 5/13-5/14 I dreamed about talking to my spirit guide Lynx...he was there, big majestic beautiful silver-grey animal, the size of a Siberian Tiger, talking to me like a friend... as if he were human... I felt much love for him, hugged him like I'd hug my old Rottie Belle... he was quite serious... but acting sorta strange, like there was need to disguise himself and it wasn't working... I think he tried to warn me of something, but it was more like he had to go into hiding not me...even tho I think he wanted me to keep everything low-key, too...

I can't get it out of my head...

This was the first time i dreamed of a talking lynx.. and he looked like a real lynx, tho huge, but his lips moved like a human was talking...
I don't remember most of his words tho...

I do remember being startled and asking him... are u a lynx? And he was like "yea - what do i look like?" LOL - that I do remember LMAO, he's got a sense of humor!

Something interesting I found the morning after that dream: The word "Lynx" The word lynx comes from the Greek word ‘to shine’.

The reason why I posted it for dream interpretation (mentioned it on the "black panther magic" post, too) is that I just realized that the Night of the 14th was New Moon... does this give the whole thing a greater or different meaning?
Attachments
exp-lynx.jpg
Very much like the eyes of the Lynx in my dream...
exp-lynx.jpg (25.19 KiB) Viewed 1289 times

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Hi Petra

I don't know much about the effect of the moon on a dream.  For me a dream is a dream is a dream.

In terms of this dream it sounds like you need to learn something, but you need to learn it for yourself and Lynx can't just feed you the answer.  I think he is saying you have something to figure out, and you need to do it on your own hence he is 'going into hiding'.  It sounds important though.  Hope that helps.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”