End of the world

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

need2laugh

End of the world

Post by need2laugh » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:50 pm

It started off with me at work and there wasn't really any work for us to do. I was talking to a few co-workers and on (an Asian fellow) was telling us about a condo he had bought and fixed up. I went in to look at it and noticed a few small pieces of rubbish on the carpet. I picked it up and left.

I was then out side and I could feel the earth shaking violently. It wasn't said but for some reason I knew it was the end of the world. I was trying to figure out where the epicenter was and there was like voice in my head that said... Ancient Sumeria then it said modern day Iraq. At that point I could hear a news cast explaining what was going on, then I was at the scene but not physically. I was standing next to a huge jet of flames shooting from the earth all the way into space. I could see the hole it was ripping in the atmosphere and I was close enough to it that the vibration from the power of it shooting out of the ground blurred my vision a little. I didn't feel like I was any danger because I wasn't there physically.

Then the dream switched and I was walking over some trees that were bent over like an arch. There was like a big dragon that struck at me but missed. As I continued to walk there was a man next to me and he was saying he felt sorry for this lady, he said her name but I don't remember it. I asked him why he felt sorry for her and he replied, because she wanted a little sin. I told him all I wanted was what I was supposed to have. He said I'll take you to him (meaning God)

At first I was afraid but there was a very bright light, and as the the light consumed me I could feel the tension leave me and I became totally relaxed. As I emerged in Gods presence, Jesus covered my eyes with his hands to protect me and my eyes from being hurt.

That's when the alarm went off and woke me up for work... Can anyone help me with this one???

FairyQueen

Consolation

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:08 am

Apparently your dream has many connotations , if i have to give a gist of it  i would say that you are extremely frightened about something,some imminent danger. You are also troubled by news worldwide so try to immerse yourself in more subjective and healing thoughts. Once again you are expecting  or demanding an apology from someone, a female character may be be involved with this full affair.

Hope u will be benefited. curious for  reply.  Free to explore http://mysticboard.org/mb-free-dream.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”