Dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sherida

Dreams

Post by Sherida » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:14 pm

I keep having dreams of people that have past away, who I know of, but never met. What does it mean?

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Are they ghosts or people dying?  I ask because if it is ghosts, symbollically speaking it would be something from your past, either some aspect that 'operated in the background' outside of your conscious awareness, or something from your past that you don't realise is still haunting you / influencing the way you act.  If it is people dying it is probably your background hardware being upgraded (death & rebirth) but the shutting down old systems part.  That is how I would interpret that particular symbol anyhow.  If you had more details about a specific dream it might give more insights.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:34 pm

People in dreams all represent ideas we have in mind. Because you dream of people you know of, it would suggest the ideas they represent do seem important to you somehow.

However, as these people are dead, it would suggest that these ideas may have a place of honour in your mind, but they are actually of little use to you in your physical life. [Perhaps you need to let go of some old ideas and develop more useful ones?]

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Mon May 24, 2010 1:01 pm

People from the past often gives you a hint of your future. U may have many old debts to be cleared out. bu cautious and browse through your memory once again. but don't let these dreams to go to your head as they can be only a result of restless sleep.

sd.sonali2007

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Wed May 26, 2010 1:15 pm

dreams signify a lot of messages. it is said that dead people appearing in your dreams suggests that your past problems may re arise or may be have not been dealt well by you. it may also suggest that they have  amessage to give to you. try to analyse your dreams accordingly.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 pm

people in your dreams may not matter much. it appears that you are more concerned with death than the dead. for some reason you are concerned about some dear one of yours, who may be ill. or, you have recently been taking interest in death and after-death issues. your dream of people who have past away and who you have never met may also indicate at your desire to know the post-death experiences of the soul.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”