Strange dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

saikikudh

Strange dreams

Post by saikikudh » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:00 am

Hi, all

I'm a visually orientated person, and I am a writer. Often i dream the strangest things. All different kind of genres also. Does anyone know what they mean, because for me, i think of my dreams as Inspiration for my stories.

Here is one of my latest dreams........ and i found it quite funny

I am on the road close to my home. And it is in First person view. - almost all of my dreams i experience in first person view- I am sitting in a carriage. To me it looked like i was on a Battle carriage. The ones they used in the roman empire.
In the dream i was looking to the rear of the carriage. I was sitting backwards and i was being chased by some Giant Goats. LoL.
The goats were trying to attack me, but they couldnt harm me, and i got away. safe

I Dont know what the dream means, but it gave me a lot of laughter while i was sleeping.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Dreams are about our unresolved emotions from our conscious life.  The symbols are merely there to help us understand and resolve these emotions.

You are on a battle carriage - your life is entering some battles for your own autonomy.  

You are sitting backwards - you are not quite ready to face all the battles coming up.  You are looking over the past fun times, such as playing with goats.

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:39 pm

I would say the battle carriage (did you mean chariot?) represents most likely some kind of conflict from the past.  You are looking back at it, reminising.  The goats likely represent some person from the past.  Perhaps you are considering the potential that these 'giant goats' could come back into your life to stir up trouble, but the dream is saying this is in the past and can not catch up with you now.

The goat could be anything but its symbols meaning may become clear to you with focused thought.  Perhaps it is a man with a goatee, or someone who has a trait of eating anything.  It probably depends on the meaning of the goat to you.

Does that make sense at all?

saikikudh

Post by saikikudh » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:03 pm

Wow thats cool

Thanks for the info.
About the battle chariot. I am having some legal issues at the moment :p. So that might be
the battle chariot aspect.

The other thing is that i as a person often avoid conflict situations. So that part makes sense now.

Only the part of the goat i don't understand yet. I know some people with a goatee, but i didn't
have any troubles with them. Or it might be some thing that will happen in the future. Someone with a
goatee whom would try to harm me in some kind of way, but won't be able to.
I will see what fate brings me.

Thanks.

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:29 pm

I would say that the looking back symbol represents something from your past, it could be related to your legal troubles, or something else that you have been reminising about.

The goat need not be someone with a goatee for sure, that is an example.  If it doesn't fit it isn't right.  Another possibility is someone with a Capricorn star sign?  Someone who is a 'goat', or it may even be an aspect of you from your past.

saikikudh

Post by saikikudh » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:44 pm

The Capricorn sign also is something to take into consideration. I just looked which time it was for that sign.

And that could make more sense because there are some people with that sign who could be of some kind of trouble.
They were recently of some trouble in my family, but not to me yet.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”