Dream meaning

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sd.sonali2007

Dream meaning

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 am

what it means if you see your mirror reflection in dreams?

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 am

Good for u . Don't bother to check your mirror anymore and fix your make up in dreams sweetheart.

Do you look prettier in your dreams ? if yes, it indicates the eternal pursuit of beauty which every girl is fond of..

wish u a mirror cracking image next time.

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:55 am

In my experience seeing yourself in the mirror is how you actually are.  "The mirror never lies"...  So I think it usually is showing you the reality of your persona, especially if it is in contrast to how you see yourself (ie you are not what you think you are).  There may be other meanings though.  I can definitely see FairyQueen's interpretation being a possibility.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

what is it that you see? your reflection in the mirror? or do you see yourself looking into the mirror? if the later, FairyQueen makes sense, I think. if you see only the image of yours, it may indicate at your seriousness about double checking everything you do. you may be very serious about even the minor activities. you may also be a perfectionist by attitude. you may worry about something you've done and you are not sure how it well it has been. this worry takes the form of a dream.

FairyQueen

Thanks

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:39 am

After reading multiple connotations of mirror and its images I am really feeling moved. I don't know about Sonali's dream anymore but I started to be horrified the moment I look at mirrors. God knows what I am looking at my image or crooked reflection of inner subconscious urges.  I am referring to a software here you both can try it out http://mysticboard.org/mb ... pretation/

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 am

its all about dreams. not about something you do with your conscious mind. but, true that you may dream a caricatured queen flying out of the mirror like a horrible dragon and forbidding you to stand before the mirror. get this dream interpreted by the dream interpretation software you have mentioned.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”