Short dream with an elephant and sexuality

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

razzypoo

Short dream with an elephant and sexuality

Post by razzypoo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:25 pm

I had a very weird dream last night where I was naked and there was an elephant who was actually smaller than me, looked like a baby elephant with little tusks. In the dream we were in a room that was not familiar to me and the elephant had something in his mouth and i began to fight and pull the object away from him. I can't remember what it was but it seemed to be something like a cloth or something long. Once I obtained the object the elephant backed away from me upset crying and urinated on itself. In the background was a fuzzy television screen and before I left the room with the elephant I looked at the elephant as if I felt bad for taking the object from it and scaring it. I closed the door and next I am in front of a mirror where I am rolling and moving seductively on the floor like a snake and I can see my anus and  sexual organs open and flower like. The way I looked in the dream was as if i was enjoying this activity in front of the mirror. The only thing that I can remember about the elephant is that it was gray, young and had pretty eyes.

I have been reading some information on elephants in dreams and how a gray elephant in buddhism means an uncontrolled mind, and maybe this is why it urinated on itself. I think I am close to finding some explanation but I wanted to see if I could find help here as well.

Thanks in advance!

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Razzy

My immediate reaction is that the elephant represents a person.  Since they are smaller than you it sounds like they may be younger than you, or immature in some way.  As you say the dream is very sexual in nature, so it may relate to a sexual partner.  It almost sounds like the interplay of a relationship.  A situation where you were the dominant partner (hence smaller elephant) - you obtained what you wanted from the relationship and left, feeling bad for what you had done, but it sounds like perhaps the darker part of you took pleasure from it.

I would look for a partner who had attractive eyes as a clue, someone who fits that scenario.  It is possibly a part of your nature you are repressing since it takes place in a location you are familiar with.  The grey elephant being an uncontrolled mind may also give a clue to who it is.  But I think also a powerful mind, as this is often associated with the elephant - intelligence and wisdom.

Hope that helps.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

taalikh

Post by taalikh » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:21 am

Hi Razzy

I do not know what is happening in your life. You are better to interpret. Elephant can be here a lady and a male. If you have any affair or some lady is interested in you then elephant represent lady here. I think you will be saved or survive from her in the end. To see naked yourself in the dream is a good sign. To see mirror is a lady again. Your organs become flower means that you will be survived from some bad time. The lady will leave you but you think about it whether you did right or wrong with her. Snake is an enemy. So, from this whole dream I am sure that someone close to you either a beautiful lady or male is not your friend and soon you will get rid of her/him.

As I told above you are the best who know the situation. Elephant could be male or lady but here I am sure elephant means a lady, mirror means lady, snake means enemy, taking cloth from the elephant means you are trying to get back your identity or respect that in the end you will get back.

I hope I have explained everything, any further questions are welcome.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”