Crocodile Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rishi82

Crocodile Dream

Post by Rishi82 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:43 pm

I had this dream last year..here it goes..

I went to this big house..and in the back there was a guest house..pretty big..and i went to the side and saw a shallow pool.. very dirty water...algae and leaves and all in there..and on the floor beside the pool there was crocodile pictures painted on the floor..the pictures were basically around 6-7 inches long and i kept saying myself dont step on the crocodile..so i was hopping around trying not to step on the crocodiles..the pictures on the floor were many but only 6-7 inches long.
then i woke up.
:smt009

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi Rishie,

That this dream happened last year the situation may not or may still apply. You are thinking of the dream now so perhap you are in a similar position now, or its something you may want to be aware of in the future.

The dirty water represents your emotions, ie unpleasant at the time.. The crocodile has a few alternative meanings, in this Im reading it as a whole.

You are being careful to avoid confronting a bunch of seemingly minor but potentially more serious issues. Holding your tongue instead of bringing up, the little things that annoy you, or hurt you some, not one huge thing but a few or many things that add up.. At the time they are not embedded in conflict but they have disturbed the waters of your emotional centre.
That this was at a guest house behind the main house suggests that you push it aside from the main structure of you and/ or acknowledge that the situation is temorary and does not entirely define you.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”