Butterfly and Deck of cards tattoos...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tauro517

Butterfly and Deck of cards tattoos...

Post by tauro517 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:55 am

I do not completly remember my dream but I do remember we were at a dance but for some reason my ex had his shirt off and I noticed he had two butterfly tattoos....one blue and the other was a monarch butterfly. He also had a tatoo of what looked like a deck of cards on his upper back. He did seem to have other tattoos but those were the ones I remembered. I tried to look up thier symbolism but I cannot find anything. I did find a great deal of info on butterflies but does it take on a different meaning if they were tattoos? and what is it about the tats being on my ex? Curious to know what you guys think? :)

sumbum

Post by sumbum » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Butterflies represents creativity and romance, spirituality. Is there lacking of romance in your life now compared to the romance you had with your ex? Seeing two butterflies in your dream represents a long and happy marriage which is a little odd to see it on your ex.. is there still feelings there? Tattoos are on your body forever. Tattoos represent a lasting effect. This ex has maybe a lasting effect on your life, maybe permanenent feelings. The deck of cards maybe mean all aspects in your life love, diamonds, spades, clubs. There might be something you are looking for in a current partner that was in your past partner. Think about how you feel about your ex, maybe there are some attributes in your past relationship that you are looking for in future relationships. How did this dream make you feel? Hope I helped a bit!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”