25 79 55

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wignaraj

25 79 55

Post by wignaraj » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:55 pm

After visiting the clock tower in Venice with the year in capricorn, I had a dream where I see the numbers 25 79 55 twice in the dream.
if it is a birthdate then 2nd of May 1979 at 5.50 am. I was searching for a partner in marriage at that time.

wignaraj

If I use the Bible for these numbers

Post by wignaraj » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:47 pm

I used the Bible for finding the verses.

1 Kings
2:5  You yourself know what Joab, son of Zeruiah, did to me when he slew the two generals of Israel's armies, Abner, son of Ner, and Amasa, son of Jether. He took revenge for the blood of war in a time of peace, and put bloodshed without provocation on the belt about my waist and the sandal on my foot.
7:9  All these buildings were of fine stones, hewn to size and trimmed front and back with a saw, from the foundation to the bonding course.
5:5 Thus Judah and Israel lived in security, every man under his vine or under his fig tree from Dan to Beer-sheba, as long as Solomon lived.  
2 Kings
2:5  They went on to Jericho, where the guild prophets approached Elisha and asked him, "Do you know that the LORD will take your master from over you today?" "Yes, I know it," he replied. "Keep still."
7:9  Then they said to one another: "We are not doing right. This is a day of good news, and we are keeping silent. If we wait until morning breaks, we shall be blamed. Come, let us go and inform the palace."
5:5  Go," said the king of Aram. "I will send along a letter to the king of Israel." So Naaman set out, taking along ten silver talents, six thousand gold pieces, and ten festal garments.
Hosea
2:5 Since she has not known that it was I who gave her the grain, the wine, and the oil, And her abundance of silver, and of gold, which they used for Baal,
7:9 Strangers have sapped his strength, but he takes no notice of it; Of gray hairs, too, there is a sprinkling, but he takes no notice of it.
5:5 The arrogance of Israel bears witness against him; Ephraim stumbles in his guilt, and Judah stumbles with them.  
1 Chronicles
2:5  The sons of Perez were Hezron and Hamul.
7:9  Their family records listed twenty thousand two hundred of their kindred who were heads of their ancestral houses and warriors.
5:5  whose son was Micah, whose son was Reaiah, whose son was Baal,

Jeremiah
2:5 thus says the LORD: What fault did your fathers find in me that they withdrew from me, Went after empty idols, and became empty themselves?
7:9 Are you to steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury, burn incense to Baal, go after strange gods that you know not,
5:5 I will go to the great ones and speak with them; For they know the way of the LORD, their duty to their God. But, one and all, they had broken the yoke, torn off the harness.
The Book of Wisdom
2:5 For our time is a very shadow that passeth away; and after our end there is no returning: for it is fast sealed, so that no man cometh again.
7:9 Neither compared I unto her any precious stone, because all gold in respect of her is as a little sand, and silver shall be counted as clay before her.
5:5 How is he numbered among the children of God, and his lot is among the saints!
The Gospels :  John
2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
7:9 When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.
5:5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
Revelation
2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

2 Chronicles
2:5 Yet who is really able to build him a house, since the heavens and even the highest heavens cannot contain him? And who am I that I should build him a house, unless it be to offer incense in his presence?
7:9 On the eighth day they held a special meeting, for they had celebrated the dedication of the altar for seven days and the feast for seven days.
5:5 and they carried the ark and the meeting tent with all the sacred vessels that were in the tent; it was the levitical priests who carried them.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 pm

the meanings of this numbers can be endless  in your dream how did these numbers present them selves to you

SaturninLibra

Post by SaturninLibra » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 pm

cool dream.    i think you should play the lottery.

nyx

Post by nyx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 am

My psychology teacher had a dream like that...he played the number in the lottery and won part of the money. He didn't know what order to put them in so he played them multiple times in different sequence. He won quite a bit. Had he kept his system up for about 3 more tickets he would have won the entire thing. I thought that was really cool.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”