Premonition?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FlutterbyFotos

Premonition?

Post by FlutterbyFotos » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:51 pm

I am not sure how to take this but my mom called me a little while ago and asked me what I was doing. Then she asks me where my son was which he was outside playing on his sister's scooter. She told me that she had a horrible feeling that he was riding his bike and had gotten run over by a car. I told her that he was fine and that he was outside playing but she said she hesitated to even call me but couldn't shake the feeling. Of course I didn't know what to do so I just made him stay in the grass and eventually come back inside. Weird thing is...a few minutes after I got off the phone with my mom my son had started to grab his bike and was gonna ride it down the driveway and back. What does everyone think of this? I would have felt bad if it was a real premonition and he got run over and I could have prevented it but I will never know because I made him come inside.  :smt017

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 am

you did exactly the right thing.
Fine you may never know.. but the feeling was strong enough for your mother to call you.

As a mother its hard, I know.. my son 17 rides a motor bike.

When he first got his bike, ( he rode a dirt bike when he was younger, and also drives a go cart on the track.. pluss he got road experience on my scooter ) I knew he would have a problem at some stage.. a mothers fear or intuition, who knows.. but when he called from the side of the road a few weeks latter saying he came off I was glad... the bike ( bought out of the show room ) needed work.. but he was walking and had that problem I knew he would have.

last week we were at relatives a couple of hours away. he rode down to show off his bike.. coming home the next day my brother in law and he arranged to have a scenic ride home. My daughter who is a spirit magnet said she had a bad feeling when we got in the car to leave.. dread came over me, I also had a feeling.. but I also seen him standing up but shaken after... The accident never happened..
perhaps seeing him standing after was my intuition saying a mother fears were just that..If the I had seen sirens or him not moving I would have talked my son in letting another brother in law have a ride back to our place.. but would he do that..

Some things are not preventable no matter how much we know... or years I was aware of people with broken legs ... I broke my own leg.. lol.  I dont know life is like playing cards.. knowing when to hold them, and when to fold them..something that we just have to learn..
Strongly intuitive doesn't always lead to best choices :)).. lol. tho they should, I'm just human..

You did the right thing.. you didn't share your fear with your son. or hurt him any by just playing it on the safe side this time. Just try to determine the difference between a mothers fears and premonition. when you master that come back and tell me how :))
Its so much easier knowing the difference when they are not our own sons.

nyx

Post by nyx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:28 am

It's very possible she was right. You were right to make him stay in the grass. When you have a feeling like that that you just can't shake more than likely it's for a purpose.

I have that problem in another aspect. I've "called" deaths. Just a few, but I've done it (not wanting to) more than once. The most recent one was my grandmother. She wasn't sick, her body was rather healthy, but about a week before she died my mother and I were visiting her. I can't say how or why but I knew she was going to die...soon. When we went to leave I solemnly said to my mother, "Mom I have something to tell you, but i don't want you to be mad at me." She said, "I won't be mad..say it." So I said, "Grama's going to die." She said, "Well, we're all going to die someday, and yes she's getting old, but she's healthy Nick. Why would you say something like that?" I reminded her that she said she wouldn't get mad. Then I said, "No it's going to be soon. Real soon. I can feel it. I just know it." She said, "stop it Nick, you're scaring me." Sure enough two days after we saw her she fell ill. Seriously ill. She was taken to the hospital, they involved hospice. Grama was unconsious during her last days alive. She only opened her eyes for a few seconds 3 times twice for me and once for my cousin. That upset my aunt and mother cause they couldn't get her to open her eyes for them. After a week she finally passed. That morning I told mom before school, "It's today mom. She's going to die today." That just upset her, but sure enough, grama passed only a few hours after I said it.

I don't like it, but some tell me it's a gift. When that kind of feeling comes over you, most times it's best not to ignore it....I'm glad your son is okay ...

Return to “Dream Interpretation”