Deleted

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erik

Deleted

Post by erik » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Last edited by erik on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 pm

You ate a dry lite poison amanita and tripped: the way you hari was on skunk wesa aumen bebi ./.
thas the way I translate your dream lyric phrase :: walk ~ tunnel ~ rotten wolf ~ fiten ~ ba(beat)n
So you went and took clean steps to your shower and wash away the stone amanira moscria.. or a
different mushroom you say was an amanita .. they are fairly toxic.. muscaria ARE psychadelic.. @
What stone did you visit.. and did the caps notice ways any ideal with proper uh 'stool' .|. wonderin

Evard.     not on psychedelics anymore.   have a nice day.

erik

Post by erik » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Last edited by erik on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:27 pm

yea good luck with that..

Ill see you in the ER one night when your body has decided that this is the last time your going to poison it for fun.
Ill catch up with ya in the mental health unit when your mind takes that one way ticket to location lost.
Perhaps Ill see you standing as the accused in court.. but it wasn't your fault, you were tripping, the voices made you do it.

If your hallucinations revealed that you the queen of the munchkins would you believe you were.
If you were sitting on a train and a chorus of little child evil voices repeated in rhythm.. "so now your the teachers pet, so now your the teachers pet, so now your the teachers pet".. would it be that the little voices were dark truths, or just maybe the rhythm of the train and sounds of it on the tracks distorted your reality n the moment..

lol. o yea I been there ( tripping ).. but I was just a teen.. Ive grown up now.
some of my friends diddnt..
some are dead, some are mental vegetables, some are institutionalised in once facility or another.

To anyone else reading this..
no way is it worth it.. choose life.

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:20 pm

One agree.  Amanita s and their relative tosin mushroom are not good for you.
There are amanita s which will poison you for hours with long lasting effect. . .
and it would not be fun if you tried yellow or dark blue., most psychedelic old :
mushrooms are proper dry stem red lite with white spots and not toadstool aum
bloom with larger cap can unconcentrate psylocin bas and you will not want the
muscaria stronger varieties.. and the dark color or even crimson will be avoided
completely .. with larger toad caps and yellow considered dangerous. BlessedB,.

one make you larger one make you small ,,. one i don't give you won't help at all.

Evard   really soberist these days.  Aum Podmi aum

Return to “Dream Interpretation”