huge plane about to crash..

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

muttu

Post by muttu » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 am

Hi Guys...

What does an aero plane in dream symbolize? a job?? if it does..what does it means when u see your self standing on your roof top in a dream, looking at a huge plane (747/777) trembling trying to lift up for long time circling over your head and then crashes with massive blast somewhere near, but at a safe distance..

taalikh

Post by taalikh » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 am

to see aeroplane in the dream means the journey .. secondly, you have survived from some mishap .. coz the plane fall away from you and you were safe

muttu

a huge plane about to crash..

Post by muttu » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:33 am

Thanks taalikh for your input...in another dream i see a plane(not too huge) trembling with both its engine on one wing and one engine drops close to me blazing fire and rubble but i am not injured and plane stablizes after that one engine drops.

taalikh

Post by taalikh » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 am

Dear muttu

The person who sees the dream is the best to interpret it according to his/her environment. No body knows that what is going on with you or around you. I just explain a little more about your dream. As I have said the plane means traveling. You are on the roof top is also good sign that you are high and soon you will get some good position or job or responsibility. Secondly, some people around you do not want you should go high means in life. But someone who is not well wisher to you will not be able to harm you. I feel you will get your goal even some obstacles will come in your dream. I am absolutely sure that both the dreams are good sign, sooner or later you will have good news.
If you want to get input then share a little what is happening around you especially if someone is not liking you.
Have a happy day and time.

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Muttu

The plane likely represents something either in your psyche or in your life (something big judging from the plane) that is trying to 'take-off' / get started.  As Taalikh says, it represents traveling in someway but the traveling itself could be metaphoric.  eg a spiritual 'journey'

If I had had this dream I would be looking at some 'big' project, be it a job, or a personal 'quest', that I have recently embarked on but failed to.  Perhaps it was too big or I didn't apply enough effort.  It could also be some kind of unconscious life point (look at Jung's stages of life).

Hope that helps a little.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

muttu

Post by muttu » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Thanks Talikh and Rook for your time. I have been searching planes on internet for dreams interpretation for some time now and so i found this forum.

Let me give you a little background on it as until now, i was thinking it was my company that was shown as plane in dream. 5 years back when i finishes my studies and started interviewing for job, i at the same time got short listed at several companies and was going to decide which company to join..and then i saw a dream where i see a small plane crashing, assuming smaller company is not going to suite me...i joined the bigger and better company per my understanding, as back then i only knew planes to be JOB in dream!

After two years on my job, i first saw this dream i mentioned in my initial post and then again 2 more times in 1 year.. now its that in last 2.5 years our company's stability got shaken badly following mass layouts

Over all with the passage of time, my understanding about this dream developed as "it(company) will not crash until i am on board" since the plane kept circling over my head for a long time and didn't crashed until it moved away to safer distance from me!!

It's that i was able to come up with this logical interpretation myself contributes to all too many dreams that i saw in last 10 years that came true. when finally those events took place, i was able to map each and every bit of details to my dreams! Now this one is about to come true and yet i am unclear which way things will go? bad or good for me? one thing i missed here was, that my mom was standing with me on the roof and it was our old house i saw my self standing looking at plane...

Looking forward to better understand my dream..
Last edited by muttu on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

taalikh

Post by taalikh » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Dear muttu
As I have already explained that the person who sees the dream is the best to interpret the dream according to his environment. After reading the detail of your environment just I want to tell you since your mother is with you on the roof means her prayers are will you and you will succeed. Secondly, in my personal experience when someone will see his/her old house especially the house where he/she have spent the difficult time or childhood, he/she gets the best. Since you are with your mother and also on the roof (which is good sign) and in your old house, the combination of three will bring great for you and you will get some good things and news soon. Mother also means do not afraid of the bad time/thing because someone special is with you with her prayers.
Have a nice time and good luck. Be happy.

muttu

Post by muttu » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 am

Hi guys...

Thanks for your replies. Been busy recently and could not post back to you...so here i am..
Ok, I also have my immigration pending since last year and its just been over 15 months now and yet no reply...seem immigration has struck some problem for my country men and a total silence has been observed where as my case should have been finalized in start of this year or max by 1st quarter of 2010...

Reading the details above, what do you think could it be my work or this travel plan with which i have high hopes tied up??

BR.

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:18 am

what does it mean if you dream of some of your old acquaintances trying to hurt you by putting a whole bucket of ants in your jeans and 2 of them are holding your hands tightly so that you can't even scratch yourself? please give me an interpretation as i unable to find one.  and i am scared.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 am

planes in dreams may stand for the efforts you are currently putting in. the flight may reflect the results of your efforts, as you perceive and interpret. it may be that you are trying to do something new and are apprehensive about the results. over-concern causes dreams. so you dreamt this. why don't you go to the dream dictionary section and find what aeroplanes in dreams stand for?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”