need dream analysis

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

srimathi29

need dream analysis

Post by srimathi29 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:08 pm

hi!
in my dream yesterday visiting one of my muslim friends place as soon as i enter inside isaw in 3 places in diff direction decorated " dargas " means what they worship in their musjiid .when i questioned they said it is their festival season .but i bowed and prayed . can u explain about this dream please .
srimathi

bigfatlady888

It may means that....

Post by bigfatlady888 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:50 pm

It may seems that either you are in a destructive relationship or that you are preying on others.

Penny

benjamin

Re: need dream analysis

Post by benjamin » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:31 am

srimathi29 wrote:hi!
in my dream yesterday visiting one of my muslim friends place as soon as i enter inside isaw in 3 places in diff direction decorated " dargas " means what they worship in their musjiid .when i questioned they said it is their festival season .but i bowed and prayed . can u explain about this dream please .
srimathi
i think its saying that you are unsure of what you believe...three different understandings three different yet all seem festive or jovial just a joke...yet you pray out of respect..hoping to appease everyone

srimathi29

MY DREAM

Post by srimathi29 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Dear friends
                     I often dream that falling from top of the hill,steps,and other high level.thinking going to die,by that time open my eyes or safe landing.can any one predict what it means? thanks.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”