Whales and Dolphins soaring out of a harbor!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

Whales and Dolphins soaring out of a harbor!

Post by marlena » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:21 pm

:smt003

So in this dream, I was hanging with two of my friends and we had just finished seeing the city from like the Top of the World style tower. On the way home, I could see these gigantic shadows soaring out of the closest harbor and into the ocean. I go~ "OH MY GOD, its dolphins and whales and they are heading out to sea." It wasn't three or ten of them, it was like thousands! All of them were literally soaring out of the harbor and into the sea. It was the most amazing and AWESOME thing that I had ever witnessed!

And before that dream, I had a short one in which I was speaking fluent Portuguese to a group of 4 women and 5 men. I do not know Portuguese AT ALL. This dream was ended when someone said to me in English ~ "But you don't know Portuguese!". I woke up from these dreams intrigued and happily excited. Anyone want to take a guess as to what's going on?

WinterRain

Broadening Your horizons

Post by WinterRain » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Your represents a desire to broaden your horizons, from out of the harbor to the sea. From the confines of your home to the big city. Feelings of awe and happiness will arise if you continue to branch out and discover new worlds.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”