RE: Visitation Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pauli643

RE: Visitation Dream

Post by pauli643 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:09 am

I recently had a dream about my beloved deceased cousin who died about 8 years ago. I've had dreams of him often, but only two vivid dreams where he's talked to me. The dreams seem to relate to my personal relationships. One dream awhile back was of an ex that was my cousin's close friend and in this dream my cousin reminds me that my ex is a womanizer. Two months after this dream I started receiving calls, out of the blue, from my ex who I hadn't seen in years! All I could think about was my dream with my cousin. (I took it as a warning.) Recently, I've had another dream with my cousin. In this dream he tells another person that I'm engaged to someone really special. This person is someone I met a few years ago through a mutual friend and have not seen in a long while. I'm not sure what to make of my recent dream?? I do believe my cousin is watching over me.

Celestial

Re: RE: Visitation Dream

Post by Celestial » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:52 am

pauli643 wrote:I recently had a dream about my beloved deceased cousin who died about 8 years ago. I've had dreams of him often, but only two vivid dreams where he's talked to me. The dreams seem to relate to my personal relationships. One dream awhile back was of an ex that was my cousin's close friend and in this dream my cousin reminds me that my ex is a womanizer. Two months after this dream I started receiving calls, out of the blue, from my ex who I hadn't seen in years! All I could think about was my dream with my cousin. (I took it as a warning.) Recently, I've had another dream with my cousin. In this dream he tells another person that I'm engaged to someone really special. This person is someone I met a few years ago through a mutual friend and have not seen in a long while. I'm not sure what to make of my recent dream?? I do believe my cousin is watching over me.

Dear Pauli643, I am a new Intuitive/Psychic reader in the Psychic Forum. I also have done psychic/intuitive Dream Interpretations and would like to attempt to answer your dream question.

In attempting to intuitively interpret your dream, dreams are indeed vehicles that those who have passed on can use for communication with those who are left behind in this world.

It is even in the Holy Bible that God can talk to us through dreams!

There can be no doubt from the dreams that you are having that your cousin is watching over you and doing a great job I might add! Just because a person has crossed over does not mean that they can no longer be still active in your life because They Can and ARE! I have done extensive studies into the Afterlife and that is one of the subjects that I respond to in the Psychic Forum.

Those in the spirit world find it quite easy to communicate with those of us in this dimension simply because when we are in the dream state, we leave our physical body and elevate in spirit into the world of spirit where we can mingle with and visit loved ones and others who have passed before us.

Your dream where your cousin is saying you are engaged to that individual you haven't seen in awhile may mean that out of the rest of the people you know and may have been with, your cousin sees and knows that he would be the best match for you or perhaps someone else who has their same qualities! Although those in spirit are certainly not omniscient, they do have a slight edge over us here because in that dimension they are able to see and understand many things that we cannot readily duplicate in this world that has more density as opposed to theirs (there is much to say about that as well but this is not the proper forum.)

It is wonderful that your cousin is communicating in this manner with you to give you a heads-up on things! You are to be considered quite blessed as many people do not receive such communication. Keep your cousin in your prayers and pray for him. Sometimes when they appear in our dreams it can also be indicative that they need our prayers as being in the spirit world can have its challenges though life continues there just as here but with different challenges and ways of doing things.

Hope this helps.

May you have a wonderful and blessed day!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Remember that dream symbols are not the same as psychic symbols.  All the people, places, things are a part of you in dreams.  You are each and every thing or person.  

Depending upon when the dream occurred - on falling asleep in alpha state or when waking while in alpha state - it can be visitation of a spirit nature.  The rest of your dream times it is about your own unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  With this in mind, you become all the people, places, things the dreams contain.  This will help you determine the interpretation.

Celestial

Re: RE: Visitation Dream

Post by Celestial » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:17 am

Celestial wrote:
pauli643 wrote:I recently had a dream about my beloved deceased cousin who died about 8 years ago. I've had dreams of him often, but only two vivid dreams where he's talked to me. The dreams seem to relate to my personal relationships. One dream awhile back was of an ex that was my cousin's close friend and in this dream my cousin reminds me that my ex is a womanizer. Two months after this dream I started receiving calls, out of the blue, from my ex who I hadn't seen in years! All I could think about was my dream with my cousin. (I took it as a warning.) Recently, I've had another dream with my cousin. In this dream he tells another person that I'm engaged to someone really special. This person is someone I met a few years ago through a mutual friend and have not seen in a long while. I'm not sure what to make of my recent dream?? I do believe my cousin is watching over me.

Dear Pauli643, I am a new Intuitive/Psychic reader in the Psychic Forum. I also have done psychic/intuitive Dream Interpretations and would like to attempt to answer your dream question.

In attempting to intuitively interpret your dream, dreams are indeed vehicles that those who have passed on can use for communication with those who are left behind in this world.

It is even in the Holy Bible that God can talk to us through dreams!

There can be no doubt from the dreams that you are having that your cousin is watching over you and doing a great job I might add! Just because a person has crossed over does not mean that they can no longer be still active in your life because They Can and ARE! I have done extensive studies into the Afterlife and that is one of the subjects that I respond to in the Psychic Forum.

Those in the spirit world find it quite easy to communicate with those of us in this dimension simply because when we are in the dream state, we leave our physical body and elevate in spirit into the world of spirit where we can mingle with and visit loved ones and others who have passed before us.

Your dream where your cousin is saying you are engaged to that individual you haven't seen in awhile may mean that out of the rest of the people you know and may have been with, your cousin sees and knows that he would be the best match for you or perhaps someone else who has their same qualities! Although those in spirit are certainly not omniscient, they do have a slight edge over us here because in that dimension they are able to see and understand many things that we cannot readily duplicate in this world that has more density as opposed to theirs (there is much to say about that as well but this is not the proper forum.)

It is wonderful that your cousin is communicating in this manner with you to give you a heads-up on things! You are to be considered quite blessed as many people do not receive such communication. Keep your cousin in your prayers and pray for him. Sometimes when they appear in our dreams it can also be indicative that they need our prayers as being in the spirit world can have its challenges though life continues there just as here but with different challenges and ways of doing things.

Hope this helps.

May you have a wonderful and blessed day!

***  While there may be other opinions floating around, I just wanted to add that Edgar Cayce, the marvelous world-renown gentleman who was fantastic with knowledge about the paranormal, certainly felt and believed that during the dream state we go to the world of spirit, something that many other learned people share around the world!

http://interpretyourdreams.flashpaw.com ... Cayce.html

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Of course we go to the spirit realms of life in sleep - alpha is the same state of consciousness that we attain in meditation as we do in sleep states.  That is proof in itself.  

But there are really only 2 windows of time when we remain in that state - on falling asleep and just before waking.  And the alpha state is actually the lowest realms of spirit where the uneducated and mischievous attend.  

If you want spirit connection it is important to rise to at least the 3rd level to get past the negativity of those uneducated and uncaring for good communication.  Your dreams are not that state of consciousness.

While Edgar Cayce has a reputation for excellent work, all things evolve.  We have certainly evolved and brought so much more to light since his time as well.

God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”