Re-occuring snake dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sumbum

Re-occuring snake dreams

Post by sumbum » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:00 pm

For the past four nights I have been having dreams of snakes, getting bitten by snakes. I am not afraid of snakes but in all these dreams I'm terrified of them. The first dream it was just normal, smaller sized snakes like rattle snakes and they kept trying to get into my bedroom and i was trying to block it the eventually got in and were biting me. The second dream it was the same normal, smaller sized snakes who bit me. The third dream they were snakes that were in the water, could of resembling something like the Loch Ness monster that would come out of the water and kill people and try and bite me, there were a bunch of them. And last nights dream was about a HUGE snake it was apparently 18 000 feet long and tried to bite me, later on there were dragons fighting as well. I don't know why I'm having so many dreams about snakes and biting me, but its terrifying me.

Celestial

Re: Re-occuring snake dreams

Post by Celestial » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:17 am

sumbum wrote:For the past four nights I have been having dreams of snakes, getting bitten by snakes. I am not afraid of snakes but in all these dreams I'm terrified of them. The first dream it was just normal, smaller sized snakes like rattle snakes and they kept trying to get into my bedroom and i was trying to block it the eventually got in and were biting me. The second dream it was the same normal, smaller sized snakes who bit me. The third dream they were snakes that were in the water, could of resembling something like the Loch Ness monster that would come out of the water and kill people and try and bite me, there were a bunch of them. And last nights dream was about a HUGE snake it was apparently 18 000 feet long and tried to bite me, later on there were dragons fighting as well. I don't know why I'm having so many dreams about snakes and biting me, but its terrifying me.

Hi Sum! In attempting to psychically and intuitively analyze and interpret your dream, I see that the connotation of snakes pursuing you can be a possible indication of dangerous liaisons. This can range from most inconsequential liaisons to the largest as the "anaconda" type snake indicated. Snakes (bad folks) are known to shed their skin thus, they can also appear to you as wolves in sheep's clothing (as nice people)! This is something to be aware of. These "liaisons" can be crafty and grow in size and bite, as you have indicated (meaning in the degree of threat) due to the elements in your environment thus, whatever is attracting them to you may have its cause in something that you are doing either at work or at another place where you are well known. Some who interpret dreams also regard snakes as having sexual connotations, though this may not apply to you, and is only fyi from another's viewpoint. Guard yourself always from any "friendships" or ensuing friendships that you may have some misgivings about or feel uncomfortable with.

Since you indicate that this is terrifying you, you might consider saying The Lord's Prayer before you go to bed as well as the Twenty-Third Psalm as both are wonderful for protection! Also, it is good to surround oneself with the Pure White Light of Christ so that nothing negative can enter one's aura.

Hope this helps in some way.

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!

sumbum

Post by sumbum » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:38 am

Thank you so much Celestial! Really helped out a lot. All the best!

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 am

sumbum wrote:Thank you so much Celestial! Really helped out a lot. All the best!

You're very welcome, dear! May your days be most happy ones always!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:05 am

Dreams are symbols of our unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  There is an expression: Snake in the grass.  It is an indication of someone untrustworthy and there seem to be trust issues with some of the people you are encountering in your life.  They may change their skin, but come up still not trustworthy.

Lugus

Post by Lugus » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:52 pm

These are almost certainly very positive dreams.

The snake is usually a good sign in a dream.  In these dream, it has a spiritual/kundalini meaning.

The dreamer is probably experiencing a spontaneous awakening.  Such an awakening is rarely sought, is typically unexpected, and can results in unusual dreams and “Signs and Symptoms.”  The snake has a very long tradition of being associated with wisdom, spiritual development and kundalini.  

When the dreamer seeks to escape from the snakes, he/she is rejecting the awakening.  

The dragons probably have a similar meaning.

Recommendation:  Do not try to escape.  

Hope this helps,
Lugus

Return to “Dream Interpretation”