Train stations

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stephybabes92

Train stations

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi there,

I keep getting dreams about being in train stations and feeling under pressure to get somewhere that I am "supposed" to be. The first dream was in an underground metro and I could not find the station that I was supposed to arrive at. The second dream was about overground trains, I got on the wrong train and asked it to stop but it wouldn't as it was too late so I had to get off at the first station it called at and try to get back but I woke up before that. I also remember in this station trying to find the right platform and having trouble with a ticket machine and looking for an ATM.
Why are these dreams recurring?! Thanks in advance xxxx

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:03 pm

To dream that you at a train station represents a transitional period in your life, to see the train in your dream represents your life path, so to feel that you are on the wrong train maybe you feel that you are heading the wrong direction in your life and you feel you need to reassess, and looking for an ATM I feel represents that you are looking for financial security in your life, so the reoccurring dreams mean that you need to slow down and take the time to reassess which direction you are heading, and don't feel rushed to find your path (being that you felt under pressure in one of your dreams, maybe you may feel under pressure from either people or situations around you to find your path now.)  take your time and concentrate on which direction you want to head in life, (what career, study etc,) that will bring you closer to what you want.

Hope that gave you some insight.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Yes that did help! And is very appropriate to my current situation. I do feel the pressure from my family and friends of getting a foot on the career ladder and such but I don't seem to pressure myself into anything so I don't know

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:32 am

Dearest Stephanie, :smt017
but I don't seem to pressure myself into anything

With due respect it is often easier for an outside observer to recognise the huge pressures which we place upon ourselves to be accepted and liked by our peers and to please all of the people all of the time, when compared to how difficult it is for us.

Dream interpretations and readings both have a lot in common in that they tell us truths about ourselves which we find difficult to see or accept by ourselves, when we are fully conscious.

I have known you long enough and have given you enough readings to know that you do some times place a great amount of pressure upon yourself, whether it be with battling depression or social anxiety, or by feeling the need to do readings "the right way", as if you must do them the same way which everyone else does.

I do not wish to embarrass you because to a varying extent in specific life areas, I do the same thing myself. People who live in glass houses should not be the first to cast stones or accuse someone else, when they are often just as bad or worse. I am not sure which of these I am, but certainly I am no better than you are, and have been doing this to myself longer.

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye".

[Matthew 7: 3 - 5]

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt008  :smt008  :smt007

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:36 am

Haha EoT I always love your replies, they always cheer me up for some reason!!

x x x x x

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:48 am

stephybabes92 wrote:Haha EoT I always love your replies, they always cheer me up for some reason!!

x x x x x
I agree to that :)

ClearTC

Asianic trains dream

Post by ClearTC » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 am

I have had dreams about train stations before. Recently i had a dream where i was in asia somewhere stranded at a station and then this panda like the ones from an mmo game (like WoW) showed me this fighting arena room at some underground bar in the station after i met this old woman with a hollow head (like a troll doll with no hair and no brain). Weird.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”