dream about a witch

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

dream about a witch

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 am

Had a weird dream.. don't even remember parts of it... started of with something like a friend's mother needing my help because someone died or something. and I was in her huge place I couldn't leave nor call anyone because she was not a normal person but a witch or someone like that.
I was trying hard to get out.. or trap her. don't remember more.

What does this mean..

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi Swetha

I REALLY want to help you here because of how awesome you are, but I am not getting much.  I think I would need more detail.

The only thing I can figure is some scenario of helping someone, but then feeling trapped into helping to the point that you can't leave as you have said you had helped, but don't want to call for help, perhaps you don't want to drag anyone else into the mess?  Sort of like a situation where you agree to help someone but then they seem to be taking advantage of you, but you find it difficult to say no?  It's a very weak whiff that I am getting.  Not sure if that helps at all.  Not confident on that one.

Cheers,
Rook

Rohiniranjan

Re: dream about a witch

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:04 am

swetha wrote:Had a weird dream.. don't even remember parts of it... started of with something like a friend's mother needing my help because someone died or something. and I was in her huge place I couldn't leave nor call anyone because she was not a normal person but a witch or someone like that.

What does this mean..

Dear Swetha,

Are you or someone closely known to you, could be a relative, a friend who is going through a rather difficult spiritual or mental anguish for which no obvious solution seems to be there or does not seem to work as a relief or improvement? You want to but cannot get involved for some reasons perhaps? Or perhaps a solution or way exists but you are not completely comfortable or on-board with that?

RR

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:47 am

Hello Rook and Rohiniranjan,

I think both of you are very right. I myself couldn't remember more about the details. But now that I think about it, it makes sense. I had this dream on a night after I felt that I am helping someone the most I could but that doesn't seem to be enough. At times I get to hear stuff which seem so outrageous that I don't know what to make of it. But this is a stalemate situation and I just feel completely helpless at times because I know there will never be a solution and I need to make the best out of the situation.

I must say, I never could understand how dreams can tell you so much about what is on your mind :) This seems so right :)

Rohiniranjan

Re: dream about a witch

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:59 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
swetha wrote:Had a weird dream.. don't even remember parts of it... started of with something like a friend's mother needing my help because someone died or something. and I was in her huge place I couldn't leave nor call anyone because she was not a normal person but a witch or someone like that.

What does this mean..

Dear Swetha,

Are you or someone closely known to you, could be a relative, a friend who is going through a rather difficult spiritual or mental anguish for which no obvious solution seems to be there or does not seem to work as a relief or improvement? You want to but cannot get involved for some reasons perhaps? Or perhaps a solution or way exists but you are not completely comfortable or on-board with that?

RR
Dear Swetha and Rook,

I read Rook's sharing which S/he modestly called a *whiff*! I think his/her 'reading of the dream' was way more penetrating than mine was. But then as you know I am returning to (attracted by, again!) dreams and similar beautiful divinatory avenues to help my divinatory pursuits which had been too focused on astrology for a long time! :-)

The COMMON thread or NODE that I read/sensed between Rook's and my interpretations were: Sometimes when the boulder is too heavy or large for one, there is the indication for beckoning some extra help!

Why else would humans form societies, communities and so on, if ONE could hack the forest, alone and singe-handedly?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:07 am

thank you.. I guess that's been a problem with me since childhood.. I tend to take on the world singlehandedly ;)

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 am

Swetha - this may not be a problem as such, but rather the way you are.  To avoid this you would have to not care and help others.  What you really need is to find the key out of the witch's abode (the way out of the witches abode / trap) so that you recognise and escape from situations where people start taking advantage of you.
Dear Swetha and Rook,

I read Rook's sharing which S/he modestly called a *whiff*! I think his/her 'reading of the dream' was way more penetrating than mine was. But then as you know I am returning to (attracted by, again!) dreams and similar beautiful divinatory avenues to help my divinatory pursuits which had been too focused on astrology for a long time!

The COMMON thread or NODE that I read/sensed between Rook's and my interpretations were: Sometimes when the boulder is too heavy or large for one, there is the indication for beckoning some extra help!

Why else would humans form societies, communities and so on, if ONE could hack the forest, alone and singe-handedly?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
For the record, I am a he.  There has been some confusion about this in the past.

I agree - often I miss in interpretations and others are more accurate.  The more that interpret the more likely to find the true meaning (and sometimes dreams have multiple meanings!).

Regarding the whiff - it amazes me on a regular basis in interpreting my own dreams how significant a symbol can be on so many levels when you look at the additional detail.  This is why detail can be important.

I agree on the communities, and sure am glad to be a part of this one.

Cheers,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”