Carl Jung

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Saldaba6

Carl Jung

Post by Saldaba6 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:20 pm

I have recently acquired three small movies about Carl Jung and his symbology concerning dreams. If any one would like these movies please PM me and I will make arrangements to get them to you :)

viroscan

Post by viroscan » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:34 pm

:smt002  That would be great if i knew how to pm [still new to forum] lol... But i would however like copies of the movies .
Thank you

Saldaba6

Post by Saldaba6 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:52 am

my messenger is Saldaba6@yahoo.ca if you wish to add me I can send the movie files to you:)

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:04 pm

Regarding PMs:

1.  Click "Private Messages" at the top of the screen (you may need to scroll up to find it, it is below the Mystic Board banner).
2.  On the next page that loads, locate the animated image (currently Happy New Year).  below that and to the left is a button labeled "New Post".  Click it.
3.  Just enter the text in the windows labeled "Subject" and also in "Message".  This is as easy as generating a post on the forum.
4.  Enter the screen name of the person you want to send it to in the "Username" field.
    4a.  If you do not know the exact user name, click the "Find a Username" button.  This will open a small search window.
    4b.  Enter part of the text of the user you want to send to in the Search field.  For example, let's say you wanted to send it to me and you know my name as Earl of something or other, but you can't remember what that something or other is.  So you would want to type in Earl* which means you want the search for all the names that begin with Earl.  It is important to use the * symbol.  If you don't it will only search for Earl and nothing after Earl.
    4c.  Click the Search button.
    4d.  A window will come back with a match for the Earl* criteria.  It is possible that there is more than one username that begins with Earl.  The name that comes back is EARLEY2346 but it is only the first entry available.  There is a pull down menu control on the right of EARLEY2346.  Click it.  A list of all of the names that begin with Earl are now available.  They are EARLEY2346 and EarlofLeicester.  You surmise (correctly) that Earl of Leicester is the correct entry.  
    4e.  Click on the "EarlofLeicester" name.  Click the "Select" button to the right of the name EarlofLeicester.  The window closes and you are back to your PM screen.
5.  You are back on the PM screen.  Below the window for the message text are several options.  To send the message click "Submit".  If anyone needs assistance on the other options, let me or one of the admins know and we will help you out.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”