This dream has been in my head for over a year...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

creeping_insanity

This dream has been in my head for over a year...

Post by creeping_insanity » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:32 am

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this because I am new. If this is the wrong place to post this, please let me know.

This dream has lingered in my mind for over a year.

A man hands me a spider and it bites me

Then a man puts a black or silver dragon necklace in my hand and says that I will need it

Then I am in a mental hospital. I tear down a wall to let the people out

Then I come to a cave and go inside

A woman waves for me to go sit at a stone table with her. This girl is me, but older and from a different life i think

We put together some stones like a puzzle and when we got done is was a pentagram that shone a bright green.

She then nodded at me and I picked up a baby. I am not sure if It was mine, or a baby me.

I cut a symbol into its stomache that I can't remember (kind of disterbs me)

I then cut my hand and drip my blood into the symbol

After that fire surrounds the cave so no one can get in

then I am running through a white hallway like a hospital with the same fire along the wall

Then I woke up. Any thoughts? I have had some more crazy dreams like this. But I figured maby I could get some advice on this one.
Like one that on a lonsome road doth walk in fear and dread, and having once turned round walks on and turns no more his head; because he knows a frightful fiend doth close behind him tread. The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:13 pm

The spider bite is the physical.  The hospital is the mental.  You are addressing issues in your emotions on both these levels.

Babies are often getting in touch with our own inner baby/child.  Taking the lessons learned can help resolve these emotions.  There is some discomfort from this time in your own life that needs resolution.

Fire cleanses the circumstances of the past, to move forward into the present.  The cave was the physical.  The hospital was the mental.
God bless, J

Saldaba6

Post by Saldaba6 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:13 pm

At the time of this dream, were you in conflict with your mother and planning on leaving home?
Breathe in the air, don't be afraid to care...... Look around, choose your own ground. - Pink Floyd

Return to “Dream Interpretation”