putting yourself in a dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

weejaine

putting yourself in a dream

Post by weejaine » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:08 am

i was wondering about my freind..... she can think about a dream that she wants and when she goes to bed at night she can actually have that dream. She said this to a psychic and she said that my freind has a natural gift and she said that she should build on this....Im sure the psychic is right but would like some advice to help my freind
thanks for any help given.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:22 am

This is what some call ACTIVE DREAMING, but I feel that you do not have to be particularly psychic yourself to be able to do it. Your friend does however seem to be more successful than most people are (was this purely through constant practice) in conditioning her subconscious mind in order to convince it to carry on from where her conscious, waking mind left off immediately before she fell asleep.

Basically it is achieved through giving yourself a series of auto-suggestions (self hypnosis), not only concerning the desired content and surroundings in your dream but also above all your desire to remember it clearly when you awake and to use it to learn more about your true Self and your purpose for entering this current lifetime.

In other words, if you can regard your dreams as the royal road to your own unconscious mind, and as a valuable tool for your further development as both a spiritual and human being, then your subconscious is much more likely to accept your suggestions as to what you most desire that the dream should be.

You can eventually become in all likelihood as much of a success as an active dreamer than your friend evidently already is with both constant practice and a genuine desire to learn more about yourself and your purpose(s) for coming to live on Earth at this very challenging time in it's history.

Read "THE PRACTICE OF ACTIVE DREAMING" by Robert Moss

http://www.mossdreams.com/practice%20ac ... eaming.htm

Sweet but still highly informative dreams until then?
:smt003

Return to “Dream Interpretation”