Crying

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jallious

Crying

Post by jallious » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:40 pm

What If I'm crying in memory of someone I once loved? Could it mean simply that I miss them? I didn't think I did, ever, but maybe I do somewhere inside me.

Gypsybelle

Post by Gypsybelle » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:42 am

Well, NewAgeDictionary.com says
"...Cry - Release of emotion not related to the action in the dream that caused the crying. Regaining emotional balance."

That's just one of the definitions...if you look it up anywhere else, usually it reads something about 'regaining emotional balance' and such.

Hope that helped.  :smt005

xmasbb

Gramma's take

Post by xmasbb » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:53 pm

There was something about that person that you miss - I doubt it was literal.  A closeness or freedom in a relationship that you now lack perhaps? Dreams are your soul trying to tell you something. What do you need that is missing? Sometimes it's a lack of simple touch or affection. You're repressing a need I think.

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:56 pm

I understand. I know what I'm missing now. I jsut wish I could get it from this relationship.

xmasbb

Wow

Post by xmasbb » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:03 pm

Gramma says....You're pretty perceptive! That was FAST!!!  Finding what makes us feel whole is never easy and it's not up to anyone else to provide our missing pieces. Now the question is....Is this something that can be accepted or unacceptable? You are right on track. You have to trust your own feelings. It's never right or wrong to feel a certain way. It's the way YOU feel. Honor that.

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:05 pm

it hurts to say it...but no, it isn't acceptable. I don't know what to do, either, I don't want to break up with her, and I definatly don't want to make her sad.

xmasbb

Post by xmasbb » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:30 pm

I can take rejection so much easier than dishing it out too. Is there anything more hurtful?
The answer is yes. Not being true to yourself is a dishonor to both of you. You know what you have to do. Be as kind as possible and move forward. Be truthful. Nobody could ask for more. The world could use more sensitive people.

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:37 pm

Alright...So that's...4 years of waiting for my break, and I'm still waiting for the real one. Have you seen my first blog? You should read it to see what I've been going through.
I know almost everything about my relationships..but it's only after they're over.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”