numerous dreams of violent death- mostly involving self

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

christinae

numerous dreams of violent death- mostly involving self

Post by christinae » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:16 am

I have numerous dreams of death, nightmares where i dream that i actually die. i have been shot in numerous dreams some type of horrible situation, and either my husband wakes me up to my screaming or i wake up and am unable to breathe for a few seconds. I have also been stabbed, died in car accident and once drowned. The good thing is i havent had such a dream in at least 5 months, and i normally do not watch tv or read anything scary. does anyone have any ideas, this has maybe happened 20+ times in the last 2 years.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:10 pm

Hmmm..... I think death here means change, the end of something known and familiar (you as you know yourself now) and are a stepping stone for something new, a next phase, a change of life.
20 times in the past two years means almost once a month - did you check your dates? do write down when it happens and see if it falls one week to one day before your crucial days.... It may just be that - the death of an unfertilized egg (which is part of you) as the beginning of a new 28-days time slice. Worth checking it out...... :smt002

You haven't had it in the past 5 months - has something healed somewhere deep inside you during these months? Maybe you've been able to make your peace with something that was bothering you....
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

shailendra_deshpande

Reply to numerous dreams of violent death- mostly involving

Post by shailendra_deshpande » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:57 am

Dear Friend,

It seems that you are, offcourse, at subconscious level, have regret to the conversations with your close relatives or friends, b'coz of which they are hurt and not able to have proper dialogue with you. their hurting is considered as death of yourself in RELATIONSHIPS. that's why you are indulged in such accidents. bur since you have to getting those dreams fro past 5 months, means some of the hurt feelings are healed.

don't worry it will soon become peaceful nights for you. check your conversation tones when you speak with your near and dear ones.

HAVE A SWEET DREAMS.
S M Deshpande

Return to “Dream Interpretation”