Dreaming about my Crush???

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

feliciaathena

Dreaming about my Crush???

Post by feliciaathena » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:42 pm

:smt003 Hi how are you? I had a dream about My crush and we was talking and he said he had to move back to where i was living In illinois because he was being kicked out of his place in south corolina. And he seemed upset and then he come back here and we was walking and holding hands and we was going to walmart or kmart it was one of them and he turned around and said you can buy anything you want cause i will get it for you and i said your the only one i want and iv been wanting you for so long and he smiled at me and we went into the store then i woke up-We also kissed and he said in my dream would you like it if i moved back and you can come live with me and i said yes i would like that alot and then a few night ago i had another one where i went to see him at his house in the other state and he showed me his place and we went to his bed and started kissing n stuff and looking into each others eyes and thats all i remeber! What does the dream mean? im cunfussed.We used to date before he moved there! :smt009

NovaSwipe

This dream

Post by NovaSwipe » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:20 am

prbably mean your stil llove sick

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:46 pm

He is obviously still on your mind a lot. Sometimes we dream things we want to happen, not things that are going to happen and your brain is sorting things out while you sleep and analyzing.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:09 pm

I'm inclined to agree with Novaswipe and Starryskies that this is something that you want to happen, not that this is something that is going to happen.  I recall a dream a few years back when I was married to actress Jennifer Garner yet actress Natalie Portman wanted me soooo badly.  That was a dream that had absolutely zero chance of happening in this or any lifetime...

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:10 pm

That is a shame, Earl

"We can all dream" as they say!!

LOL :D

starmoon

Post by starmoon » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:32 pm

I was about to say infatuation, but I'll take it back.
Since kissing и stuff it calls to mind for happy ending.

BFN

‡ Sicut enim maius est illuminare quam lucere solum, ita maius est contemplata aliis tradere quam solum contemplari ‡

Return to “Dream Interpretation”