Dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

werasx

Dreams

Post by werasx » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:53 am

Ok,Anybody can you tell me why Is that I had this crazy dream It was like I saw flashing yellow sqares box types  & blue one to but they were flashing fast  then I didnt see myself in the dream but you know when Its you well then I heard this voice that said "the Devil wants you Or the DEVIL is looking for you what is all that about thank you

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:43 pm

As the squares are box type squares but not really boxes in which to store things, they could be regarded as cubes.  The cube or square can relate to the idea of being “square”, that is, being a plain boring person, someone who is out of touch with the latest trends.

Because these boxes seem to be flashing, it would suggest that you being given a warning – one that pertains probably to the idea of  “being square”.  However, the yellow colour would imply there is intelligence in being a bit square. The blue coloured box(es) indicates that the idea of being somewhat “square” does have spiritual approval. {Having spiritual approval seems confirmed here by the cube-like squares. Such squares are 3-dimensional which implies the idea of being square can fill God’s dimensions or requirements.}

Not seeing yourself in the dream can imply that you are not to see yourself in relation to being square (probably because this term would not be doing you justice).  
A voice heard in a dream is usually understood as being the voice of God. Here this might be understood as God warning you about the Devil. {As we know that the Devil looks for people who stray off God’s path, he is associated with ideas that are not in obedience to God’s Law. People who follow the latest human trends often get sidetracked with ideas of this nature.}

werasx

Dreams

Post by werasx » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:07 pm

Ok, first of all I would love to thank the person that posted the reply for reals that was kool & yeah now I look back and well True to that

Return to “Dream Interpretation”