Question about my dreams...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cancer73

Question about my dreams...

Post by cancer73 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:19 pm

My dreams are always reality based.  Meaning in my house or familiar surroundings, with real people and real type things is that normal?  I don't seem to have any fantasys in my dreams, like flying or anything like that...in other words nothing fun :smt009  I dream about fish ALOT I have always had fish and but these are like GIANT FISH in a Giant Aquarium?? I guess that one is a little odd.  But still it seems like its very real.  I do have dreams that seem to come true alot to.  Like deja voo....any insight on this or a good place to go look this up would be really appreciated as well.

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:54 pm

Because dreams pick up on our thoughts and feelings had during the previous day(s), the more realistic the dreams appear to be, the more realistic our thinking appears to be. While this may not always provide the fun quality of more fanciful dreams, it is a very good indication for the dreamer. Imagination is a wonderful thing when used in an appropriate way but can become a hindrance when  it does not allow us to put the correct interpretation upon life’s events. God’s Truth is also His reality.

Fish in dreams represent spiritual feelings and spiritual concepts. Where fish are exaggeratedly large (as in GIANT fish), one has given much too much importance to certain spiritual feelings and concepts. The aquarium can be seen as a man-made spiritual environment. Again, a very, very large aquarium would indicate  making too big a deal of some man-made spiritual environment. {Note that good things – which implies also God’s things -  come in small formats.}

All dreams come true – the question is when and how. They can come true as seen very physically or as an emotional experience. For example, a dream showing you being beaten up could come true as a physical beating or you might simply “feel” that you are being abused in some way.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”