Interpretation anyone???

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Prakaash

Interpretation anyone???

Post by Prakaash » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:20 pm

Hello to all the members.

Well thank you for the previous dreams interpretation.
Today I had couple of Dreams that I had and was confused after it, So hope some of you through some light on it.
Well these 2 dreams that I had well one was in early morning the other was around 4:45 p.m.
Well I feel bad that I am posting this dream without telling my friend which usually I do(well he does'nt wanna speak to me)so i like to say that I am sorry for not telling you this before posting.

Well I like to tell the members who don't know much about me, I am 22 now,I love a girl since the first time I saw her on may 28th 2002. And I told her about my feelings this valantine(Feb 14th 2007) and she did'nt like it too much,she just wanted to be a friend nothing more, She was angry on me that day(could see it in her voice). Wel lever since that day I have hit the rock bottom and it keeps gettin worse. Well last monday I called her up and she spoke and she said that she was busy ..she told she'll call me back,I told her that I'll call her. And i called her later and before we could speak I asked her if she was free(she was free).
We spoke and suddenly I spoke of me and her and she was first suprised that I was still speaking of her and me together. And after that she said in a rough tone that"I have to go....Bye" .............."I have to go ..................Bye". Well after that day I am feeling even more bad.

The Dream 1

Well this I could see a institution, and I for some reason was walking up the stairs and I could see that the girl I love was coming down. I began to run through the stairs as soon as i realised that it was her  and  as we passed each other. She said "Hye(Hi) ".By that moment  i was already past her and I without turning my back I acknowledged her "Hi... "(without turning back). And as i continued to go up the stairs she said "U don't  wanna talk to me ?" and I continue walking.
Agian she says "Y are U trying to do what I did to U". She in a crying tone says "Sorry!!!!.............Please I want to speak to U". I turn back and see her standing on a platform and I go to her and could see that see was almost crying ,I take her hand and say " I'm sorry.....I thought U did'nt like Me"        she says that she want's to talk something important and she takes my hand and we began to walk. Next thing what I saw was that we are in a classroom(which had a lot of her classmates whom I also knew).I could see her sitting in the front(about four rows in the front) and from the look of her eyes I could see that she wanted to speak to me desperatly. I realise that I could feel what she wanted to say and she did inturn knew what I wanted(so we were'nt talking but we were speaking with each other..like a telepathy or something ). She wanted to be alone so that we could speak I inturn tell her that I could ask the teacher for the permission and we could go out or at the back and could talk.She was afriad and told not to.

Don't remeber what happened after that But I do remember that later

She was sitting with few friends of her on a mat and I was suprised that she was speakind to my mother who was also seated next to her and I she could see and smiles at me and I smile back to her.

Thats all I could remember from that Dream...I know there was a lot more.

Later that day I was feeling sleepy and  go to sleep in late afternoon/evening around 4 pm IST and I woke up exactly after the dream and could see that it was 10 min to 5pm IST. So I had this around 4:40Pm IST.Wel lall the ppl mentioned below I have know them from my primary or high school or college.

Dream2

Well I along with my classmates was walking in what seemed to be a college...Its starts raining and I was running to take shelter in a diff block of the college. As we ran I could see a man there..whom I knew(he was a classmate of mine in my 11th and 12th grade). Iask what was he doing in the collge and he said that he was a techer here.I feel happy that he was a teache rand soon ask him if he was to teach us, he had no idea about it. Later I see a lots of my primary school classmates, my high school classmates and some of my college classmates were there . All of them were sitting on the ground and I could see that they were reading some books and I take my books and I search to find a palce to sit. But I end up sitting around a table and I read on. Suddenly some of my friends come to me with  their doubts and ask me to help them out .I ask them to sit down and I go throught their probelms. While I was doing this ..someone gives me a pad(exam pad. that we use to write our exams). After I solve their problem and was about to handover the pad to the person it belonged,I did'nt know who it was  so I look at the pad to find out the name and I see that it had my name on it and looked like a pad that I had in my 9th grade.
I feel happy and ask ppl there who found it and noone knows who had it. I get desperate to know who had this and why,  but more importantly Thank them for returning it.. Next thing I rember was that I was in a Bus with my friens and it was raining badly and I was still asking them to tell me who it was(just wanted to thank them).I got up after this

After I got up , I felt energised and was full of exictement. I go out and to my suprise I saw it was very windy outside and weather had changed and it was about to rain.I felt really happy after seeing the weather. It seemed like in the dream ..all cloudy and about to rain.  Then as I try to analyse the draem I remember that I never lost my Pad(exam pad).

Well I had these dreams on the same day,one ealry morning and the other in the evening, and both of these made me really happy and was suprised at how energised I felt after these dreams.

I ask someone and anyone who could help me out to please give me a interpretation on these dreams.I would be really gratefull to get your interpretation.Please read all the above lines carefully and have any doubts get back to me.

I again am apologising to my friend whom I was suppose to tell these, but since he ain't interested to speak to me.I am posting it here .May be he might read this and would love to hear from him too.

Thank you for all the ppl who read my post, thank you for taking your time out to read it.
It would be gratefull to hear from each one of you on this regards and also to get interpretation .

THANK YOU.

lavirgo

Post by lavirgo » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:57 am

HI,  

some parts of your 1st dream, i felt abit of a connection to.  i feel that this dream is representive of your present and future.  sometimes in a dream you may wake up and wonder if only i had done this....for example you passed each other on the stairs, you rushed up the stairs, maybe u wanted to stop when you had reached her, but didn't, you carried on.  when she said hi to you, you said hi back but you still carried on.  
to me i feel that circumstances, outside influences will keep the two of you's in this situation,  when ones ready, the other backs away and vice versa.  
have you ever spoken to your mother bout this girl? maybe u should? your mother may have some insight or just say something that will make you think about something.

this part of the dream could also be like a warning, you know you passed each other on the stairs, .....don't let that happen in waking world.   be concious of how the two of yous are treating each other or taking each other for granted???  i say this because even though you know she wants
to speak to you and theres some telepathy going on, in your dream it seems you two never actually do get to have the talk.  So maybe you need to be aware of that, to make time to talk at some stage in the future, when it comes up???   for instance, in the future she may want to speak with you, yet you for whatever reason let other circumstances/life come first.

Prakaash

Post by Prakaash » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:19 pm

Thank you lavirgo.

I wake up everyday with a hope that she calls me up/speaks to me.
The reason I think Y I did'nt wanted to speak to her/see her(in the dream) was that I did'nt want her to feel bad and when I knew that she wanted to I went back to her. But for some reason I saw that she was really happy to be with me(agian in the dream), she seemed happy enough that I still wanted to speak to he ras much as she did.

So, I'll be there whenever she might need me.

Thank you again for your reply and will be waiting for other members for their replies.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:34 pm

I think that many times that when we dream our mind is playing out different possible realities. Sometimes a dream is our way of working things out and exposing ourselves to situations that may happen. Our sub-consious is very much alert to our emotions and likes to nudge us sometimes and point us to things that we should take notice of. Dreaming about something that is so close to your heart is only natural. Perhaps you were playing out a scenario that would make your inner self feel better?

What we have to remember is that dreams are just dreams they are not the same as reality and if we forget that and have a very vivid dream then we can get hurt in the real world when the person we think we had the experience with in the dreamworld, snubs us because they don't have a clue what happened or how close we are now feeling to them? Why not apologise to her and say you are sorry and that you would just like to get to know her better? Start slow..... take a step back and see how she reacts then :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”