dream about high school

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NehaC

dream about high school

Post by NehaC » Thu May 10, 2007 6:40 pm

i'm 25 far from being in high school.  however i have many dreams in which im btw the ages of say 15-18 and a high school student again, still worryign about the same thigs such as finding a date for homecoming, or studying for a class, friends of mine that are cheating on bf/gf etc.

this latest dream i had was this:  we were in gym class and we were learning to play badminton.  instead of using a birdie our teacher said to use half a lemon/lime slice.  weird isnt it?  the teacher said that this will help us practice our badminton serve better.  also, a friend of mine who got pregnant in high school was in that dream except she wasnt pregnant in my dream.  she was wearing a T-shirt that had the name of a company i was contemplating applying to for a job position at this current age.

what does this mean and why do i get these hs dreams?

Biorn

Post by Biorn » Thu May 10, 2007 9:19 pm

If you feel happy with the dream it could just mean you are on key. The girl is like your inner self and since she's wearing the name of the company it would mean you were in correspondence with your own ambitions in life. However, it depends greatly on the emotional impact this has on you.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”