suddenly i was into future and past at same time !!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Phantom

suddenly i was into future and past at same time !!

Post by Phantom » Fri May 11, 2007 2:27 pm

there's a suburb area few miles away from my house which looks like a small village developing into a small town
there's  big lake/pond where ppl go fishing often.

in my dream i saw that lake converted into a big shopping mall with foodcourts (was it KFC i saw there ? )
and all roads were converted to expressways with heavy traffic flowing.
i had to wait at a signal for green walk light for almost 3 mins and then got a walk signal for 3 seconds only..i had to rush!!

then i was into a newly constructed house adjacent to mine (my neighbours really re-constructed their house last month but i didnt see inside)

i dream a blonde teenage girl with long hair was kidnapped and hidden somewhere in that house
i was searching for her and found all doors inside house to be made of wood/metal with snake symbols on them.
doors gave it a look that i was walking in a cave made almost 2000 yrs back
one door's surface was in a wave shape with some mantras carved on it in sanskrit.
i cud say that they were some 'kaali' mantras and it was dark near that door (mantra was carved on it 108 times one below the other. its about all planets)

when i tried to open it, i cud hear some 'hiss' sounds and some vibrations from within
before i opened it, someone called me from elsewhere

later i found the girl was taken in a train having steam engine and someone was trying to kill her but i saved her

in the end when i got on top of that house, i noticed that its terrace was joined with my house's terrace

strange movie like dream

alka pareek

Post by alka pareek » Tue May 22, 2007 5:02 pm

sometimes dreams are so true u are shocked

adam smith

hi dream update

Post by adam smith » Wed May 23, 2007 4:06 pm

in our dreams are like our minds they can shift form one to the next and back so fast  that we are in both places at once

Return to “Dream Interpretation”