strange dreams..

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sukuma

strange dreams..

Post by sukuma » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:11 pm

hi,
I had consecutive dreams of my sibling marraiges...they all r actually married. when I got married and after 8 months joined my husband. the second week I had very starnge dreams . my second sister was getting married second time. the next day i dreamt of my brothers marraige happening and thrird day i dreamt of my elder sisters second marraige....i was so disturbed...I just could not intrpret this strange thing...i was quite scared too.

If anyone could intrepret what does this kind of dream mean...please let me know..
Thanks a lot in advamce...

sujata

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:18 pm

Dreaming of siblings metaphorically means various aspects of yourself. Marriages symbolize the beginning of an important transition phase in your life and points to a unification of various aspects of the self.
I think that this dream has more to do with how you view yourself than actually with your brother and sisters. Just need to clear up a couple more things: How long ago did you dream this? Were your siblings already married at the time of the dream? were your sister already married twice at the time? Or did that happen AFTER your dreams?
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

sukuma

Post by sukuma » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:29 pm

hi Aelis,
Thanks for the reply.
actually i dreamt it long back say...1 yr back. that time all my siblings were already married and everyone had married only once. Since this dream i am not able to forget till now and thats why curious to kow the reason behind such kind of dream. Most strange part was that i saw the dreams consecutively....each day one subling.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:44 pm

Sujata, yes that was pretty amazing, the consecutiveness of the dreams.... but I sometimes dream in episodes, not so much now, but it happened quite a lot when I was a child. I would go to bed, dream a story, and the night after the dream would continue... my top is 3 consecutive chapters.... :smt003

It's not possible to say if it was a premonitory dream or not, I guess it's far too early now, you'll probably see if it was a real premonition or not in a few years' time. A couple of years ago I had a series of dreams that are becoming reality now... You just have to wait and see how life plays out....

sukuma

Post by sukuma » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:56 pm

Thanks Alelis...

I appreciate your time taking to interpret. afer the dream what i felt that time was
1/ kind of fear...as if something going to happen bad with my family....
2. SInce i joined my husband after so many months, a kind of insecurity/uneasyness...i just dont know what do i call this.
3. I felt as if i m missing my familt too much.

FYI....one of my sister broke her marraige already.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:38 pm

So your dream may already be bound to become true for one of your sisters... do come back to this thread to update it if there is any new information.

Sometimes dreams may become true down to the last detail, or they may be huge metaphors.... it's up to what happens in your waking life to decide whether they are to be taken literally or not - and even then it may not be clear then, but only at a later date.

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:47 am

i've seen ur chart and expected some dreams about siblings
mars being the cause of siblings is the problem

sukuma

Post by sukuma » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:50 pm

virinchi wrote:i've seen ur chart and expected some dreams about siblings
mars being the cause of siblings is the problem

what does that mean....does it mean that my siblings have problems...or ??
I could not understand...

pls explain
sujata

Return to “Dream Interpretation”